Wild Child

CHAPTER 5. GRANTS P.O.V

I tried to get some sleep but I just kept thinking about her. She's so different from me but I have always liked her. I had to keep it a secret though because my mom would flip. What if she saw what Alex did to me today? Oh god she would kill both of us! Actually, I'm going to kill Alex before my mom can! She gave me a hand job but she stopped right before I could finish! It was like she was teasing me. After she left I went up to my room and rubbed it out by myself. But ever since then I can't stop thinking about her.

There is something about her that keeps me so interested and attracted to her, other than her obvious beauty. She is so confident and bold, but at the same time she is so chill and doesn't care about what anyone thinks. I would love to get to know her and not screw her and use her like all the other guys do.

Soon, realizing I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, I turned on my lamp and ventured downstairs to get a drink. I was pouring myself a glass of water when I heard someone walking up the steps to the front door. It was probably Avril coming in late AGAIN.

"Get away-y from m-me you filthy pie-pieces of assss!!" Someone yelled. That is not Avril's voice...

"Tho-those paparazzi just- just don't fuckin sto-" Alex came into view and stopped mid sentence when she saw me. "oooh hellooooo." She tried her best to flirt but slurred wayy too much. She still looked cute though as she gave me a toothy grin.

"Alex. Hey! I thought you were Avril. Do you know where she is?" I asked, not really too concerned. She usually comes home at night, and when she does, she either comes back really drunk, or really drunk with a guy.

"Hahahahahaa me?" Alex starts laughing. "I don't kn-know where the cra-azy bitch is!! But I doo know where y-you are! And it's not where you s-should beeee!"

"Where should I be?" She's probably going to say I should be in bed since it is almost 4 in the morning.

"You sho-ould be in my bedddd! Du-uhhhh!" She giggled. Oh god please don't put this gorgeous drunken girl in front of me telling me I should be in her bed. She needs to go to bed before I can't control myself anymore..

I cleared my throat. "Umm Alex I think you need to go to bed.. It's late and you're really drunk.." I looked down and noticed the empty bottle of vodka in her hand. "...holy shit did you drink all of this??!"

She looked down at the bottle in surprise. "Oh m-my god! It's gon-e??" She looked up at me with a frown. "I wa-anted more!" She looked so cute with that sad frown displayed on her pretty face.

"You need to lay down Alex." I repeated.

She giggled again. Her laugh was so adorable. Then she got serious and stepped forward. She whispered huskily, "What I neeedddd is for you to treat me like your slavee and fuck the shit out of meee." Oh god. I nearly groaned. I felt my dick harden a little. I was still turned on from earlier today. She was going to be the death of me.

"Alex..." I started. "Let me put you to bed."

"Okayyyy sexyyyyyy." She smirked.

"Come on." I muttered as I pulled her along. She tripped up almost every step going up the stairs and I had to help her. It was a little annoying but she giggled every time which was so cute. She passed out before we even got down the hallway.

"Dammit." I cursed as I picked up her small, sexy body and took her to the guest bedroom. I was kind of relived she passed out though so she would stop teasing me and making me want her. Carefully, I laid her on the bed. I looked at her face, which had smeared eye make up but her red lips were still as full and plump as always. She was beautiful. Before I could catch myself, my eyes went down to her body. The little black dress she was wearing had a very deep v that showed a lot of her big, perky breasts. Her long, toned, tan legs were sticking out of the bottom of her dress and it was hard to look away. My eyes finally made it down to her ankles and I realized her shoes were still on. She can't sleep in her shoes and dress!

I sat her up and unzipped her dress and pulled in off her body. I knew she wouldn't mind but honestly I was the one who minded... I couldn't look away. Her body was so sexy. My eyes trailed her body over and over and I felt my dick get hard.

"Holy shit." I cursed and tried not to look at her perky breasts in her DD sized bra or her hips and toned stomach and legs. I was going to die. I pulled off her shoes, covered her with a blanket and ran out of the room.

When I got in my room I took a cold shower to clear my head and laid down in bed in just my sweats. I finally fell asleep.