Wild Child

CHAPTER 8. POOL

When I got to the pool I sat down in one of the chairs and started to sunbathe. The guys came out about 5 minutes later and jumped right in the pool, making sure to splash me as much as they could.

"Hey! You fucking assholes! You got me wet!"

"Mhhmm and I hope it's not the last time I doo." Liam answered with a smirk.

"You think you could please me? Honey you couldn't handle this." I blew a kiss at him and stood up. I took off my wet shorts and noticed both of their eyes glued to my body. Hmmhh maybe this would be the perfect time to fuck with Grant and make him want me...

I dove in and swam up to Liam. "Or maybe you could handle me perfectly." I flirted making sure Grant saw me touch him arm.

"Just give me one night darlin, that's all I need." He purred into my ear. Grant glared at him.

"You know Alex, I think I just heard Avril come in. Didn't you come here for her?" I looked over at Grant and saw him eying me and Liam.

"Grant its a hot day! If the beautiful girl wants to chill in the pool let her chill in the pool!"

"I'll just go tell Avril to get her bikini on a join us!" I got out of the pool and sauntered across the patio. I could feel the boy's gazes' on my ass and secretly smirked. "Be right back!" I jogged out of sight as the boys watched my ass jiggle up and down.

"Avril! Get your bathing suit on and come to the pool! I'll grab the vodka!" I yelled when I got inside.

"Hey Alex I didn't know you were here! See you in 5 minutes!" She popped her head out of her room.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses and waited for Av. she came out 5 minutes later in a neon yellow bikini that made her tanned skin look good.

"Looking hot bitch. Let's get wastedd!" We walked back outside but Liam and Grants eyes were only on me. "Guys time to turn uppp!" I yelled.

20 minutes later

Of course Grant wouldn't drink! Ugh. That annoys me so much. Me and Avril were pretty drunk and Liam was buzzed.

"Let's play chicken!" Avril yelled.

"Fuck yeahh! I call Alex!" Liam called.

Grant glared at him. He's been doing a lot of glaring at Liam since we started drinking. "No way! I don't want my sister!"
*************************************
Grants POV

"Grants right, Alex you get on Grants shoulders and I'll get on Liam." I swallowed hard as she swam over to me. They were all wasted. And Alex and Liam have been flirting and touching the entire time. Alex has been acting like in not even here! I'm glad I finally get some time with her. Once she got close enough she trailed her finger down my chest and put her mouth close to my ear. "Looks like I finally get to ride you." She whispered extremely sexily and winked. Slowly, she put her hands on my shoulders and pressed herself against my back. I quietly groaned. Finally, I went underwater and she hopped on my shoulders. Oh my god. Her long, toned, tanned, sexy legs wrapped tightly around me.

Avril and Liam were pretty drunk so It took them some time to get her on his shoulders. Avril and Alex drunkenly pushed and pulled each other to get each other off but luckily since I was sober, Alex could push over Avril and Liam lost his balance.

"Yes! We won!" Alex hugged me and jumped up and down. Our bodies rubbed up against each other and I had to let out another moan. I got an instant hard on. Fuck. This needs to go away. Unfortunately for me, Alex caught on. She didn't let me go and instead she wrapped her legs around me again so my boner was right against her crotch. This time I heard her moan too. She leaned in a whispered "these bathing suits separating us is such a shameee." Then she did the unthinkable. She smiled, unwrapped her legs and walked right over to Liam and whispered something in his ear.

The rest of the time we spent in the pool she completely ignored me and just drank more and more and flirted and touched Liam more and more. I didn't like Alex spending all this time with Liam. It's not like I was jealous though. I just didn't like my best friend getting so close and personal with my sisters best friend. Besides, Alex was bad news. I wasn't jealous.