Wild Child

CHAPTER 2. HANGOVER MEDICINE

When I reached Avril's house I got outta my car and like always, the pap followed. They where really starting to annoy me.

"I said fuck off you annoying pieces of shit. I hope you all drown in your bath tubs." Nice Alex. Where'd you come up with that? That's gunna come back to bite you in the ass... I flipped then off and walked inside the friends house. We never actually knock.

"I swear I'm gonna kill those guys someday." I complained.

"Ha. I will be there to burry the bodies." Added Avril as she walked to the foyer to meet me.

"Good. It's a plan."

"Haha. Got the shit?"

"Yup! Our very own hangover medicine!" I said as I pulled a gram of weed out of my black bag. "Did I leave my rasta bong here though? It's my favorite one.

"Oh yeah. It's on my dresser. Come on let's go." We walked up her spiral staircase until we got to her room.

"Hey! Alex! What's good girl?" Avril's brother, Grant, said as he walked out of his room. No know ever talks about Grant, because well let's face it, he is not nearly as famous as Avril. But damnn he is the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. He has shaggy brown hair and the most beautiful set of brown eyes. He had perfectly sculpted abs and the most amazing body. but heres the thing, Grant was a good kid. He was a smart, successful guy who is currently going to Yale. Grant is 22 and doesn't even party or smoke. I mean yeah he goes to a few college parties here and there but he doesnt get too drunk and he most certainly does not have sex with random girls. I only know about 3 girls he has had sex with, and 2 were like 3 year relationships. Only one was a one night stand when he was really wasted. He was the complete opposite of me but yet I was so attracted to him that it wasn't even funny. I also liked him because I couldn't have him. Avril and Grant's mother made sure I could never touch him. She said I was, and I quote, "A lowlife scumbag who ruined her life drinking, smoking and having sex and Grant would be badly influenced by me and if I touched him she would personally make sure I was kicked out on to the streets of California." Pretty dramatic if you ask me.

"Ayeee Grant, long time no see!" I responded. "Wanna smoke?"

"Haha very funny Alex. You know I don't do that." He scowled.

"Ha I know. I was just fucking with ya. Plus your bitch of a mom would kill me for 'corrupting' you." He chuckled.

"You got it!" He said. Well see ya later."

"Bye Grant!" I walked into Avril's room.

10 MINUTES LATER.

"Ahh. I miss this. We haven't done this together in a long fuckin time." Avril complained.

"Oh I know!" I agreed as I grabbed the bong. I flicked he lighter and torched the bowl. I breathed in for a while and finally pulled off the bowl head, clearing the bowl. After holding my breath for a couple seconds to let the smoke settle, I exhaled through my mouth while inhaling through my nose.

"Damn Alex. How can you French inhale so god damn good? I can't get it!" She whined.

"Ha practice my darling." I answered. "I'm starvinggg." I said standing up and swaying a little bit.

As I went down stairs and grabbed some food I noticed Grant sitting on the couch reading.

"Whatcha reading there tiger?" I said.

"Haha the Great Gatsby. It's good. You should read it."

"Ha. I will pick up a book when pigs fly." I responded.

He laughed. "I will make note of that." He said as I sat down next of him.

"So tell me, what is a sexy ass guy like yourself doing reading when he could be doing like a billion other things?" I asked.

"Hmmh like what?" He countered. I got closer.

"Like maybe me." I responded as I winked at him. Okayy so maybe I get a little horny when I'm high... Hahaha. I watched him as he widened his eyes at my response.