Chapter 13

"C'mon Juliana same up.." My eyes fluttered open. Where was I? And what happened to me?

'Will you be my Girlfriend?'

Oh so that's what happened. I looked around my surroundings and I was in my Bedroom. My mom was on my side and my dad, jake at the end of the bed and Joey and Jay and Molly were gathered around me.

"Oww." I whined. My head is like pounding against my skull. I rubbed it but sadly the pain wouldn't go away. My mom suddenly handed me a pill and a glass of water.

I took it and drank my water. "W-where's Alex?" I ask looking around. "He's asleep." My mom informs. I hadn't notice my mom was here. I sat up and attacked her in a hug.

"Someone feels better." She says. I smile and pull away.

"Now, I have to do something important." I looked at jake smirked. He gave me a confused look as be tilted his head. I crawled over to him and kicked him in the balls.

He groaned in pain. Everyone gasped, except Joey who was enjoying this. "W-what was that for?" He asked.

"You exactly know what's that for! For not catching me." He just smiled! Smiled! Yeah he didn't even get mad!

He leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Ooh!" I heard my dad say. I looked at jake who was just smiling like a fool, I tried to read his face expression; but it was hard because all I could see was love.

"Lets leave these two Love birds alone." Everyone slowly exited out, except Joey who they had to drag him out.

"No wait! I want to see her kick him again."

I shook my head as I locked the door. I was scared to turn around because I was alone with Jake Miller again.

I got the confidence and turned around, but jumped back a little because he was literally 2 feet from me.

"I'm sorry for making you faint." He apologizes. I smile and take a seat on my bed. My heart was beating 100 miles an hour. Is it possible to have a heart attack?

"But I meant it Juliana, I broke things off with Madison." His warm hand creases my cheek. I close my eyes my legs were going to become Jello.

I opened my eyes and leaned in to kiss his perfectly pink Luscious lips. Soft, warm, and filled with Sparks. It felt like I was kissing him for the very first time.

He deepen the kiss, Me not having no control I was laying on my back now with him on top. Our tongues fought for battle and he ended up winning. He than went down to my neck and start to kiss it.

Making me moan. He smiled at his action. We both went for a kiss and than laid next to each other. I was cuddled into his Chest while he played with my hair.

"Yes." I whisper.

"Yes?" I nodded my head. I looked up at him. "I will be you're girlfriend again." His smile grew widener.

He jumped off the bed and ran out my room yelling.

"YESSSS!!!" I crossed my arms, because when Jake opened the door and ran out My both parents, my best friends and Brother fell down.

"You know listening to others conversations is rude." I song. Jake came back running and picked me up bride style.

"Jake...what...are...you doing?" I asked between laugh. He didn't answer instead he just ran downstairs were Alex was sleeping.

He sat me down. And sat next to me. "Lay down next to Alex." I did as he said not knowing why. He did as also and took out his phone.

"Smile."

I heard the click sound. He sat up and started typing away.

"What are you doing?" I asked out of curiosity. He smiled vey Cheekily and handed me his phone I took it and than my eyes landed on the words.

@JakeMiller

Me and My family <3