Chapter 11

Juliana's P.O.V

"Alex, You cannot have it baby." I said. Now this is why I hate coming to the store and passing the candy aisle, with Alex puppy face it just makes me melt!

"Mommy, Pwease." he pleaded cupping his hands. Molly, Jay, Me, alex, and Brandon decided to take a trip to Wal-Mart to buy some goodies for a movie were gonna watch. "Yeah please mommy?" Brandon asked making his best puppy look. I laughed and pushed him aside.

"Okay alex, but no more than 10 pieces of it okay?" he nodded his head and grabbed them. I giggled and ruffled his hair. 

He ran off to were jay and molly were. I stuffed my hands in my pocket. "Your such a good mom Juliana, you know that right?" I smiled at his complement. "Thanks, but I'm not the best."

"Not the best? You are" he said. "My mom would never let me get something even if I pleaded." he continued.

"Well, everyone's different. She probably thought she was doing you a favor." He chuckled. We walked slowly around. "I just wish I could thank her." I frowned. Did he just say 'wish' ?

 "wish?" I questioned. I was curious as to why he said wish.

He sighed, "My mother died Juliana," I didn't say anything because I knew he wasn't done. "I was about 8 years old, I was riding my bike outside while my mom was working on her garden....." he stiffened up. "When, Some guy came and tried to steal from us. It all happened too fast and next thing I know my mom's on the ground." My heart broke. "A-and, The guy ran off. I was only 8 I couldn't do anything. I was on my own. My dad died when I was four."

This was nothing I thought of. I knew Brandon lost his parents But I didn't know how. Me being so emotional I started crying with him. Well he was tearing up.

"W-why are you crying?" he asked with a laugh. "I'm sorry." I said as I embraced him in a hug. He took it than pulled away and his face turned into a smirk. "you just wanted to hug me didn't you?" I gasped and slapped his shoulder.

"You jerk..." I said. "But I do really mean It."

"I know, I don't really want to talk about it right now do you mind if we can go? I don't feel so well." I frowned. "Well do this tomorrow? I forgot my moms plane lands today." he smiled and nodded.

I wonder what Jake is doing....

Jake's P.O.V

"Ugh! Jake faster!" Madison pleaded, I smiled and did as she said. "Is this fast enough for you?" I questioned.

"Yeah Faster Jake, You're gonna lose to those kids!" Okay so I should probably tell you what's going on. Me and Madison and Sandy her friend went to the arcade today to play when these 10 year olds challenged us to a dance battle on this game and apparently I want going fast enough.

"Aha, Now pay up old man." one of them said. I gasped and reached from my wallet. "I have you know I'm 20 years old. I'm not old." Madison held me by the hand as I handed them 50 bucks.

"Whatever, like we care." the both blonds turned around and walked away. I shook my head in disappointment. "Can we go home now? I have some things to do and than I have to head to the recording studio to record Million Lives."

"Yeah babe." I groaned lightly, I don't like her calling me that.

"Okay lets go." I grabbed her hand and I pulled her lightly out of the mall.

I wonder what Juliana is doing.....

Juliana's P.O.V

"When does her plane land?" I ask my dad setting down a lego block. "OH YEAH, Look My space ship will destroy your house." Molly chuckled. "No MOLLY I WORKED REALLY HARD!" Jay shouted back.

Molly shrugged her shoulders and destroyed it anyway." Jay's eyes went wide and Alex slapped carefully his face and shook his head. "I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL." JAY YELLED. I covered alex's ears.

Molly Gasped. "I HOPE YOU STEP ON A LEGO BLOCK IN THE DARK!"

now it was Jay's turn, She gasped and held her heart. "TAKE THAT BACK."

I looked over to my dad who was wide eyed the whole time. "Ookay.....Oh in about 15 minutes so you should get going, while I do too."

(A/N lol that conversation with the lego was from a teenage post I just hand to put it okay lol )

"Okay, And dad please--"

"No..."

"But dad-"

"Bye bye Julie."

I groaned. "Can you two please set your lego problems aside to watch Alex?" they both looked at each other and smiled "Okay but when you get home, Were not talking to each other." I nodded my head quickly kissed alex and ran to the door.

"Keys...Keys were the frick is my key.." I said.

"Looking for these?" my eyes froze, I jumped up and see his amazing brown eyes.

"Jake? My keys?" I questioned.

"C'mon I'll take you." he offered.

"........"

HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT, AND I'M BACK!!!!

UPDATES REGULARLY AGAIN SO COME BACK TOMORROW FOR CHAPTER 12? :)