Chapter 8

Juliana's P.O.V

"So sorry," I exclamied as i got back up my feet from this guy who i didnt know who he was, but was in my house..."Uh, I'm brandon" he says, he takes out his hand for me too shake, i take it and shake it.

"Not, to be rude or anything but what are you doing in my house?" i ask looking around me, "Oh, Um I'm here with Jake. He's looking for jay." i bit my bottom lip, Of course! she didnt tell jake. I should've known. "Oh jay," i call out as i walk out with brandon close to my side,

"Oh i see you found here." i say to jake, he pulls out his phone "Jay, you used my phone without permission." jake exclamied, "And you figured out my password?!" Hm.. i wonder what his password is.

Throughtout the whole talk jake had, Jay just sat there smiling. Which made me bust out laughing and made everyone turn to me even Alex. "..sorry," i cough "Carry on."

"Look, I'm sorry Jake. In my defience i wanted to see my best-friends and little Newpew that's all i asked." jay is right, jake was a little too hard on her. "Daddy," alex yelled, which caused everyone to stop talking and fighting and look at alex as he ran to. . . Brandon?

Jay and Molly gasped and looked at jake, who was now walking away. Brandon just awkwardly picked him up, I can't believe this happened! alex just called a stranger daddy! when his real daddy is jake, not brandon. I have to go talk to him, he must be upset.

Jake's P.O.V

am i a bad person? am i going death or something? cause just a few seconds ago i just heard my son call my best friend "Daddy" and not me. I felt so embaressed, i just had to get out of there. I have to clear my head, these past few day's where going too fast and next thing i knew I had a son with the girl i loved, no not loved. Because i still love her. She's was only and truly love i had i shouldve never left.

I walked inside the house, not really knowing were i was going but it was some kind of room. I didn't care who's it was i just walked in and sat down on the floor to my back on the bed. I just closed my eyes and sighed a big one. I felt someone sit next to me which caught me off handed.

"Am i bad dad?" i ask her, "No your not." she says, Her brown eyes just made everything glow...if that makes any sence. "Jake, you know alex didnt mean it." Juliana talked softly.

"i just feel-" i was not ready for the next thing she did, she kissed me. Without a second thought i kissed her back, Everything was happening too quickly and we were not having a make out session on the floor of a room i didnt  know who it was. She pulled away and gasped.

"Um, That didnt just happen. So your okay right? alright." she said quickly and turned quickly around ready to leave before i pulled her back and somehow we were now behind the closed door, and kissed her one more time.

"I just needed that again." i said with a chuckle, she blushed and shook her head. "Now your all good, so I'm going bye." and she ran out the door.

I smiled to myself, She actually kissed me! But she was nervous and scared, but if she kissed me did that mean she still had feelings for me? like i did for here?

Juliana's P.O.V

after i ran out the door, i had a smile on my lips. I felt the sparks and fire works whatever people say when they kiss someone they liked. I dont know what made me want to kiss him, maybe it was just that moment when we were both alone without anyone around that made me want to kiss him.

And the thing is that he kissed me back, "Juliana?" i jump, "Oh hey jay," i say awkwardly and walked downstairs into the kitchen, "Hey, have you seen my brother?"

"Jake?"

"yeah, i only have one brother you know." she says with a laugh, i laugh awkwardly "Um, no he ran off before i could even catch up to him." she nods her head and eye's me suspeisously

"Okay...Um, Alex is getting a little tired." i set down the glass cups and walk outside. Brandon was there sitting on the sand talking to molly and alex was sleeping in his lap.

"Oh, I'll take him," i reach down and pick up the little boy, "He just kinda fell asleep, look i hope i didnt make anything worse by being-"

"No, it's alright, Jake understood. Since you know he didnt know about alex and all." he bits his bottom lip and says "Look, to make it up i would like to take you two out if you would let me." i grin "me and alex?"

"yeah," i think about it a little should i say yes or no? "Um..Alright you got yourself a deal."

"Really? wow. Okay Um tomorrow at Fat cow." okay i know rediculous name right? but its a really good resturant has amazing food but its too much. (A/N not a real resturant) "No, i cant its too much to s-"

"noope! you already said yes, now as the guy and i asked you i already made reserations so I'll see you two at 6:30 ish."

and with that he left just like that.

did i make a good choice?