Chapter Four.

This chapter has been edited and is dedicated to open_secrets_girl for helping me out. Lots of love. 😊😉💕

********************************************

Draven quickly shoved her, rather roughly, into the room she would be staying in. She looked cautiously around her suite. It was big and had state-of-the-art luxury. It was too good for her liking. Even bigger than her actual bedroom.

Anissa panicked when she heard Draven lock the door behind him. She then saw him slipping the key into his pocket.

"You like?" He asked dryly as he dropped her bag at the corner of the living area.

When she didn't answer him, he stared at her long and hard. She still looked smashing hot with the faded make up on her face he thought. He felt his d**k jolt in his pants and he adjusted his crotch, looking directly at her.

Anissa swallowed hard. Her mouth went dry. Why the fuck was he staring at her like that? What did he want from her she thought. She backed away from him, trying hard to ignore and make it look like she didn't notice what he just did.

Anissa walked into the bedroom. All she wanted to do was have a shower and let her hair down but Draven was in her way. It did not seem like he was leaving anytime soon. She kept fidgeting with her fingers.

"Get here !" Draven demanded as he rubbed his palm over his chin. Was she thinking he was letting her sleep, he thought. He didn't bring her here for anything like that but for his pleasure. He yearned to teach her a lesson so as to not to mess with him.

Anissa walked out of the bedroom, looking at him. She didn't know what he wanted but she swore if he tried anything funny with her, she would not go down without a fight.

"What ? " She asked with a cautious expression.

Draven walked standing in front of her and stood right next to her, invading her personal space. He raised his hand up and visibly watched her flinch taking a step back. He caught her and he began stroking her hijab lightly pulling on it. He wanted to see what she had beneath it. He didn't care if  she was going to show him willingly or not. She looked wide eyed at him.

"Take it off!" He said looking directly in her eyes. It was like deja vu, she remembered when he had asked her to take off her niqab last time and she did without much hesitation.

This was a different case now. No one had seen her hair only her dead mother, not even her cousin, Minnah, not that they ever had the opportunity. She wondered how Minnah didn't wear her hijab any more since she got married.

Anissa pretended not to hear him. She was frightened the entire time. She could feel her fear flowing through her veins. She placed her hand on her head before she frantically began shaking her head. She backed away from him, walking to the bathroom. She was about to lock him out when he held the door, stopping her.

"Please...please don't." She cried, standing in the middle of the bathroom. She didn't know how she would feel if she didn't have her hijab on in someone's  presence. She felt the tears flowing freely down her face. She didn't even want him to touch her or see her locks.

Draven didn't waste anytime. It seemed like she didn't want to do this the easy way. He walked up to her and grabbed the material, before tugging it harshly.

Anissa struggled before she froze in shock. She knew it was off, she looked up and saw her hijab in his hand. His eyes were widened in shock and he was breathing deeply, he did not expect to see what he just saw, her dark brown hair with the natural highlights was in a bun, tied back from her face.