Chapter 10

Jojo
I want to be good friends with Brynn, but shes always talking with Kenzie and I don't exactly like her much as she is a Ziegler girl. I feel like Brynn is using me just so she can have a friend in her class.
Brynn
I run up to Kenzie and give her a big hug. I missed her so much I need her in my class.
(Kenzie and Brynn Talking)
B - Kenzie, Maddie sent me an apology text
K - Omg thats shocking she doesn't apologise to anybody, she must of really wanted to be your friend.
B - I feel bad now
K - Don't seriously, you never really know what Maddie thinks she doesn't really have many friends because of what shes like, at first she might be annoyed then she will love them its like everyday mood swings.
B - Oh so should I be her friend
K - Yeah shes never like this about someone and if shes mean I will stick up for you. Also wanna sit on the bus with me.
B - Okay thanks Kenzie. and I cant I have my date
K - OOO have fun
B - I will, bye
K - Bye
(End of Convo)
I went to the Gym and I see Dylan there, I am drowning in his blue eyes. I am obsessing over his tan skin and his light brown hair, I walk over trying to keep my cool.
(Convo with Brynn and Dylan)
B - Hey Dylan why did you want me?
D - I just wanted to say how beautiful you are and I want to talk to you.
OMG HE SAID I WAS BEAUTIFUL
B - Aww thank you okay what do you like to do in your spare time
D - I like to look into your eyes, oops, I meant I like to play basketball and football, what do you do?
B - Hehe and I dance
D - Cool, wanna come over to my house?
B - Sure would love too
We walked to his house and we had such a fun time we started laughing asking a lot of silly questions and we came up with really cheesy pick up lines.
Dylan
I really wanted to ask Brynn out but it was only the first day so decided to ask her out tomorrow in the first spot we talked, the gym. We played a couple of my video games and I had to help her out, she is such a cutie. My mom made is spaghetti for dinner, I wanted to do Lady and the Tramp but I think thats too early for us. She had to go now, I kissed her on the cheek and then waved goodbye and she waved back. I miss her already.
Brynn
That was probably the best date ever. We played video games except I was confused a little bit so he helped me. We had dinner and his mom makes the best spaghetti ever, I wish I could get a lastime supply of it. I wish I could stay longer but I had to get home to and do my homework. I miss him.