Chapter 5

Brynn
I got off the bus and took Kenzies advice and dashed to my classroom before Maddie could find me, I dont want to get sucked up in her trap. I looked at the list of whoses class Im in and I see Im in Jojos class. I haven't spoken to her yet but she seems pretty cool so I decide to sit next to her. 'Jojo yells out to me your the new kid on my dance team' I nodded at her.
Jojo
(Jojo talking to Brynn)
Hey Brynn I gotta tell you something. Don't talk to Maddie or Kendall they are the mean girls of the school. They pretty much make fun of everyone and everything and they are boy magnets. They also write anything about anyone they don't like in their little girls book, they might not act like that at dance but at school they are nightmares.
Brynn
I thank Jojo for the advice and then realise that if both Kenzie and Jojo said it then they were right. Trying to avoid Maddie and Kendall was hard they were pretty everywhere I went even dance I can never get away from them. I am in my english when all of a sudden my phone vibrates.
Text from MyMadzy😘
Hey Brynn wanna sit with me on the bus afterschool? 😉💖
Oh no she texted me, i whispered that to jojo and she said to just text her that your sitting with someone else. I texted Maddie back
Text to MyMadzy😘
Hey, Sorry I can't I am sitting with someone else
I felt like that was a good response so I left it at that. The bells rings time for next class.