Chapter 7

Brynn
I walk up to Jojo and tell her how sorry I am for not doing much in science class today. She said it was okay and told me not to apologise but I felt so bad I had too. I went up to Kenzie and we had our lunch, I told about all the gossip whats happening and on the bus I am going to show her the texts. I am really sorry Kenzie your sisters keeps texting me as my phone vibrates.
2 text messages
Text from MyMadzy😘
I wish you could become friends with better people, not my sister and jojo😡😪 new start bad choices, if you chose me to be your friend we would of been best of friends.
Text from Jojo the Queen💖👑
Hey Brynn, did you wanna come over my house tonight for a sleepover??
I am just so sick of Maddie, I am just going to ignore her text, I am not going to talk to her.
Text to Jojo the Queen💖👑
Hey Jojo, would love too xoxo
Kenzie
Brynn seems really annoyed and upset its probably because of my sisters she wrecks everyone. Shes told me about everything shes does and I know shes going to tbe the one bullied next.
Brynn
I got on the bus and sat next to Kenzie hoping Maddie couldn't see me, I saw her walk in so I hid until she sat down. Everyone was on and the bus started moving. Jojo catches a different bus, I would of caught it with her but I went home so I could pack my sleepover bag. I started showing Kenzie every single text message. How can Kenzie live witha devil like her. She told me everything how I was going to be the next one bullied.
'brynn if I was you I would just ignore everything ignore her texts dont even look at her the more you do to her the more she will bully her' (kenzie talking)
I thank Kenzie for the great advice and I definitely will remember that. The bus arrives at my station and I run home to get everything packed. I would tell my mom but she doesn't even know I exist.