CHAPTER 5:NEW LIFE:PART 2

As Alma gave them a small gadget with the name ECO-tracker "uh whats this Miss Alma?" Black asked while looking at it "Blacky my dear call me just Alma sound cuter if you say it and that thing is called a ECO-tracker if you can see it correctly and its like a phone we can communicate without picking it up or decline it so basically its a radio with a map most likely" Alma said looking at Luna as if she was Blacks girlfriend "well get to it move on and get that ring ya bastards" Alma said as Black and Luna were running outside the bar as the ECO rang and said "Hey its me Alma go to Richard first he must be at park so go he will give you a pistol to start with" the ECO went silent as it then showed a map on Black and Luna's face invisible so no one could see what was happening in their faces.Both of them spotted Richard and ran towards him "hey Richard uh Alma sent us to you and said you will give a starting so yeah" Luna said sticking her hand out "please" Richard took two guns and gave them to Black and Luna "take care of em use em when ever you want to but make sure you dont waste any ammo that will be another damn grave we gotta take out and when you find a better gun then this shit throw it and use that one no i take no offense ok?" Luna looked at the gun (looks like a slingshot jesus) and Black looked at it as well (what the actual fuck is this? looks like iron with rocks inside them) Richard looked at both of them "Heyo time to go get that ring yaw we aint gat time for inspecting shiet move it" so Black and Luna went running some where they didnt know where to go and then their ECO rang "Hey yaw me Richard exit at north stright from the park ya know so go" of course it was Richard why not Black and Luna ran to the exit and when out "hey um Black why does that Alma girl talks to you so sexy like she trying to seduce you?" Black was worried that they will mabye fight in the future (hmm who knows i really dont know why does Alma like me? but why i barley do something in my life) Black thought "Hey luna probably this is the exit we should get going to  get that damn ring"..............................................