CHAPTER 3:THE HEAVEN OF HELL:PART 2

As luna woke up first then black all she knew was that they were in a nice room organized,beautiful and big luna was with the sisters of course she looked at black "cute~" she couldnt stand it she wanted to do something to him seduce him but all she knew was that he was going to reject her........

few minutes past luna took a shower and put on some new clothes and she help the little sisters to her and the little sister were nice dressed up and full because they ate. luna walked into the room where she left black at leaving the little sister playing with some toys and music instruments, luna walk to black "mmm i want to do him so bad so so bad" black shook his head "well nice try hehe" luna looked at him half awake "luna if you want to do it with me then-" black pulled luna into him on the floor "let me calm down and have my time as you" so black left the room as he went to take a shower too.....

an hour later after he ate look where they were and talked to the little sisters for a bit then went back to the room "luna were in Colombia the island of heaven inside hell" luna stared hard "where? you mean were in hell?" black shook his head "no were on earth but here is like rapture just that theres no splicers ir big daddys, instead theres soldiers and human robots but i guess that's going to happen tomorrow" black sat on the bed and luna looked "so um i think where are we like when or um-" black already knew what she wanted "come here luna just come here" luna listened and went "sit in my lap luna will you please" luna sat down then black hugged her "may i?" luna was shocked "now wait he wants to no way yes i can finally do what i wanted!" then she yes excited

black touched her chest the ring made then grow more as in teens
luna softly moaned "oh~" her breasts wasnt that big black then rubbed her breasts slowly making him get a boner........(guess that was a strong word but ok) luna couldnt wait to reach the high part. black touched her legs "wow shes smooth and and total slut" luna kissed black "im yours black please me as you wish" black thought of what he was going to do after this years of friendship probably he will regret it "i guess I'll give it in" black then touched her part luna moaned "mmm yes yes there do please do" luna was getting wet she felt the boner that black had and of course first thing she thought was "is it big? is it smooth and hot? is it hard and tender at the same time? or even delicious and cute when it twitched? how much will it take out?" she wanted all those questions answered....