CHAPTER 3:THE HEAVEN OF HELL:PART 3

(WARNING the stuff your about to read contains sexual content and if you wanna read at your own risk go ahead just dont get aroused :})

luna couldnt take it she unbuttoned blacks pants and exposed his dick black blushed "l-lu-luna i-i" he couldn't speak he was shocked black slowly unbuttoned lunas blouse exposing her bra "luna i love you" once luna heard those words she grabbed blacks dick tightly making him moan "you do? as i do too?" her questions were answered blacks dick was just as luna wanted "god black so tendy,soft,big,hot" black hugged  her then he said "lay on the bed ok? please"luna did so black had his mask lifted up where is mouth was "i wonder how your pussy tastes like" he went and took lunas panties off and started licking her pussy "oh black~ oh~ black~" black got very horny but also happy "nnnn it tastes like strawberry god I just can't take this" so he got up and and started jerking off in front of Luna,luna blushed "b-b-black can you um put it in please" black listened and put his dick in lunas pussy. luna moaned......

few hours past the two of them were in bed happy "black your the best wish we could continue" black smiled "well luna your actually delicious" he said as he blushed....

(cant keep going cuz its age 18 and up)