Chapter 13

"Alright you guys this is our training plan." Miley said the next day as they finished breakfast in the inn they slept in, "it'll take us about a month's time if we include training to reach Kiri and I want you prepared by that time."

"Why are we going to Kiri?" Sasuke asked.

"To help in the civil war. I know it might be brutial but this is a real life experince that could greatly benfit you all. Besides we have another reason for going there."

"Which is..." Naruto said, motioning her to continue.

"Well if we help in the civil war and defeat the current Mizukage then we could negootiate to stay in their boarders without being attacked. From what I could gather from the scrolls and map, the sky island is somewhere in that nation and we dont want people finding out what we are looking for." They nodded, it making sense and then packed their things and took to the road. As they were walking, Miley lead them into a cave.

"Why are we going inside a cave?" Hinata asked.

"Theres a secret training ground that belongs to the league here. Let me just unlock it." She bit her thumb and splattered the blood on the wall. Then the rock moved and sure enough they came face to face with a training ground.

"We'll be training here for about two weeks. Itachi I dont know your clans fighting style so you could work with Sasuke on that and the sharingan." he nodded and then she looked at Sasuke, "Sasuke I know the sharingan is an incrideble asset to you, but I dont want you to rely on it. Make it like a last resort, alright?" he nodded and the two went to train. She then turned her attention to Naruto and Hinata, "Hinata I want you and Naruto to work on medical ninjutsu. Naruto thats your weak point and Hinata has a better understanding. If you get stuck then come ask me for anything alright, even if its something your not sure of." They nodded and began their training. Turning to Sakura now she said, "Sakura I trained you a lesser amount of time than the others, so I'll try bring you up to their level. I'll be teaching you medical ninjutsu and combat skills. As a medic, you are required to defend your patients or others that have are in a life threatening situation. They all put their trust in you so you cant let them down, understood?" Then they began.
------------------------------------------------
Konoha One Week Later

Naruko Namikaze was sitting in her father's office along with her parents and godparents.

"Naruko do you know why you were called?" Minato asked.

"No" she replied and she honestly didnt know!

"Well Jiraiya here offered to take you on a training trip for the next three years."

"Yeah kiddo, I'll teach you alot more cool jutsus and-"

"Can you make me stronger than that girl?" she said with venom. It was known to them that Naruko hated Miley with a passion saying that she stole her brother from her.

"No, I don't think any training would get anyone of us here stronger than her." Jiraiya said, shocking them all.

"What do you mean? Dad is the Hokage, mom is the best kunoichi and you and baa-chan are Sanin. Are you saying that she's stronger than all of you?"

"Yes its true," Tsunade spoke up, "that girl is someone you don't want to have as an enemy. While she was still in the house (she stills lives there even if Miley and Naruto left) she told me that she was trained by her father from a young age. She was trained to kill, without a moments hesitation and seeing that she was training them, I think that those children will also be just like her. If so, then the leaf will be one of the most feared villages that were ever seen." turns to Naruko, "I honestly don't see why you hate her so much. She's actually a sweet girl that's quite easy to talk to."