Chapter 11-Chuunin Finale

There is something I want to say that I cant believe I didnt mention earlier. First off sorry for the late update. I sorta got a writer's block but now I'm alright. Second is that Miley demon kekki genki is Mirajane's satan soul transformation from Fairy tail. I though I mentioned it but I didnt. Sorry again. Hope you like the chapters.

It all went wrong so fast! The peaceful-in unknown ways-chuunin exams had gone downfall right after a genjutsu went into action! And then all hell went loose. Ra's, not caring for the Leaf and knowing his children were capable of holding their ground left. The Oto and Suna nins starting attacking, while the leaf shinobi defended. Naruto went against Gaara, and when the boy let Shakaku take over, it was then he decided to reveal his Tail Beast Mode, frightening many who were there that night. At the end he was defeated and went back to Suna with his siblings.

Miley put aside her hatred for the Hokage and his wife, and helped in taking down the revived brother Hokages as she dealt with Oroochimaru. The end result dealt with her killing the snake pedo and the brothers being freed and sealed again. The battle had been won and now the rebuilding of the village started.

We now see our lovable blond and brunette walking to the most dreaded place known-well for Miley-the council meeting.

"This is definately going to be a very long and boring meeting." Miley exclaimed as they almost reached the room.

"Come on sis, we just answer some of the questions, otherwise tell them to get lost and then we leave. Besides didnt you say that you had something important to discuss woth them?"

"Oh yeaaaah! I almost forgot! I hope Mikoto is there."

Then they entered the room. They were met with the clan heads that made up the shinobi council, the civilian council, and the Hokage. There were also others in side the room, that included Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kushina, Naruko, Sasuke, Hinata, Shikamaru and Mikoto. They were all waiting for them both so that they could start the meeting.

"Ok know that everyone is here, the meeting shall begin. Although the chuunin exams were interupted by the invasion, there were a number of genin that have proven to be capable of becoming chuunin, so I shall call them out and give them the title of chuunin." the Hokage said. He then called out the names of every genin there and they all became chuunin, including Naruko, which confused people. But no one wanted to feel Kushina's wrath of denying her daughter the title, no one except Miley though.

"With all due respect Hokage, but why are you making your daughter a chuunin. She lost her fight and let personal issuse within the fight."

"Are you trying to say that my daughter is weak? Sure she lost, but she showed great skill as fighting. I mean Shikamaru surrendered his fight too!" Kishina yelled.

"Troublesome, Miley dont drag me into this." The lazy chuunin said.

"Sure he did surrender, but he knew when to retreat and showed great tactical skills. Brute force wont get you far in the shinobi world. All I see is favouritism. Besides I wasnt talking to you woman, so keep your mouth shut."

"Dont talk to my wife like that. She was only saying what she thought." Minato said. She looked at him in disgust and said,

"Then put your wife on a leash *gasps* What did I say something wrong? You let her say what she wanted, why cant I? Enough of this, you never answer my question yet."

"Yes Naruko did not win her match, but that was because Naruto summoned a creature that she didnt know."

"Oh so you thing that everything should be known about an oppenent when facing them? That bullshit!"