Threes a Crowd {Niall,Zayn,Louis Smut}

Three's A Crowd

Response to prompt i received.

Summary: Zayn, Niall and Louis have a threesome.

Warnings: Smut, gay sex, swearing, boy on boy, dirty talk and little bits of fluff.

When Zayn got home from work, he was feeling very horny. He threw his bag and coat to the floor and headed to his bedroom to have a nice wank. When he opened his door, he was fazed at the sight before him. His boyfriend Niall was in doggy position taking his other boyfriend Louis' dick up his ass. "Oh hey babe, come join us", Louis said as he picked up the pace. "Y-yeah Z-z, co-come join u-us", Niall managed to stutter out as he watched Zayn strip down to his boxers and socks. Zayn grabbed Niall by the hair and shoved his head on the crotch of his boxers. "You want my big fat cock in you mouth, making you gag and choke huh?". Niall nodded and with that, Zayn removed his boxers and shoved his dick into Niall's awaiting mouth. "Ugnh, take my dick like a good little slut, uh yeah Ni, feels so fucking good", Zayn screamed as he began thrusting into Niall's mouth to keep in time with Louis. Both Lou and Z were now moaning with ecstasy as they became closer and closer to their orgasm.

Niall was in heaven as he loved the feeling of being full. When Zayn and Louis pulled out, he whined with emptiness. "Don't worry babe, we're just gonna try something new, just relax babe", Louis said as he stroked Niall's pale ass cheeks. Zayn slid onto the bed so that he was under Niall, and lowered the pale boy onto his dick so that he was balls deep. Both boys moaned as Louis climbed up and spun Niall around slowly so that he was facing Zayn. Louis placed himself behind the Irishman and slid his dick into Niall's hole. The feeling of their dicks sliding together made Louis and Zayn whine in pleasure as Niall began crying out in pain due to having two large cocks up his ass.

Louis began thrusting again as Zayn pulled Niall up by his hips and slammed him down repeatedly. The many feelings of joy made all three lads whimper in unbelievable pleasure. Niall had now got used to the feeling and was screaming out in goodness, his face all scrunched up as he came all over Zayn's chest. The sight of Niall and the fact that the blonde's hole was clenching hardly around their dicks made Zayn and Louis cum deep into Niall's tight ring of muscle. After they came down from their highs, the boys led next to one other, Niall and Zayn in the spooning position and Louis lying next to Niall, facing him. They pulled the covers over themselves and Zayn slowly rubbed Niall's ass, knowing that it's gonna be sore in the morning, but it was worth it.

O my goodness this is a threesome and i can even but its hot tbh #sorrynotsorry

Found it on tumblr!:)

1dgaysmut.tumblr.com

Check out my stories, yeah?:)xx