Change {Niam Smut}

Summary: Niall has a sexy dream about what he and Liam did earlier that night, and when Liam wakes him up to find that out, things get heated...again.

Warnings: song based fic, riding, dirty talk (just a bit), fingering, SMUT, GAY SEX

A/N: TWO FICS IN ONE DAY?!?!?!?! imagine that hahaha. this one was requested, but all it said was write a Niam fic based off a Sleeping With Sirens song, so i based it off one on their new album "Feel". the song is called Déjà Vu and you can listen to it if you just click on the words :) its amazing so i highly recommend it (the whole album is amazing really!) also, i have to put this in there just in case, but i am not affiliated with SWS or anyone that works for them. the song is the property of the band and Rise Records. i don't own anything, and any lyrics i used or paraphrased belong to the writers of the song, including Kellin. all credit goes to them! hope you enjoy the fic and feedback is appreciated! :)

Niall was restless in his sleep. Normally, he was a calm and peaceful sleeper, especially next to his boyfriend, Liam. But after the amazing sex they'd just had in their hotel room, Niall's mind was running wild. He was replaying it all in his head, seeing his hands all over Liam's body, imagining how softly and sweetly Liam had kissed him and then how rough it had gotten in a split second. God, Liam was addicting-like a drug and Niall couldn't seem to come down from the high. And Liam, although innocent and adorable, could dirty talk his way out of prison if he wanted to. Niall loved it, ruffling the sheets around while riding Liam, listening to him talk low and filthily words. He could still hear what Liam had said to him earlier.....

"God, Ni, you're so tight. Look so good riding my cock, like you were born for it. Such a slut for me, Nialler.....Nialler.....Niall? Niall, wake up!"

The blonde boy sat straight up from his sleep, blinking furiously into the darkness of the room. He breathed deeply, his heart pounding for whatever reason, and looked to the side to see the outline of Liam next to him, half sitting up and looking at him.

"Ni, you okay? You seemed a bit restless there...kept mumbling something about me." Liam wondered quietly, stroking Niall's side with gentle fingers.

"Yeah....'m fine. Just was dreaming about earlier. What time is it?" Niall answered, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"It's 3 AM. What do you mean 'dreaming about earlier'?" Liam asked quickly.

Niall looked at Liam curiously, then remembered that he'd actually said that out loud rather than just thought it. He was glad the room was dark so Liam couldn't see how red his face was.

"Ni?"

"Uhm, I meant about w-when we had, uhm, sex...earlier...." Niall explained sheepishly, burying his heated face in Liam's chest.

Liam chuckled, wrapping a strong arm around Niall's upper back and holding him close, feeling the blonde's erection poking at his leg.

"That good, eh?" Liam teased, nuzzling his face into Niall's soft hair.

Niall groaned at the mocking but nodded all the same. "It felt so real, just like earlier. Everything was happening the same way...like....like...."

"Déjà vu?" Liam tried.

"Yeah, exactly." Niall confirmed, placing a chaste kiss on Liam's naked chest.

"Well then, why don't we," Liam began in a seductive tone, rolling over so he was fully on top of Niall, "give you some real déjà vu?"

Niall gasped as warm lips connected with his, immediately kissing back and letting Liam lick into his mouth, not bothering to fight for dominance. He ran his fingers through Liam's fuzzy hair, although it was growing back enough that Niall could just grab onto the ends and tug a little bit the way he liked to. Liam groaned into his mouth and Niall happily swallowed the sound. The taller boy grazed his nails down Niall's newly toned chest, not stopping until they were resting over the boy's still loose entrance.