Niall (gxb)

Oh my goodness this is just horrid! But so many people on tumblr wanted me to post it on here. This is just ew. I hate this. I'm so doing some tweaking it later because right it's just. I have no words. It was one of the first imagines I'd ever wrote as its almost a year old but.... Enjoy?

-

For: Sophie

Pairing: Sophie and Niall Horan

Warnings: Contains mild fluff.

*You and Niall go to high school together and have been best friends since 6th grade. Youve always had feelings for him and he has always had feeling for you.****

"Sophie, do you know what are class assignment was last night?" Niall asks you while you two were walking to school. "Yeah it was for--." You were saying until you bumped into something solid. "Oh Im sorry love." Said a tall guy who looks about your age. "No worries. See you around." You said trying to hide your embarrassment. "Wait whats your name?" He asked you. "Sophie. And yours?" You asked him. "Max"He said as he winked at you and walked away. "What was that about?!"Niall said loudly. "What? All I did was tell him my name. No biggy."You said. You walked to school with only one thought in your mind. Max.

School started and you and Niall found a seat next to each other. While you were sitting down you saw Max walk into the classroom. "Hello class. This is our new student Max! Hes from London. Your teacher told you. Mark walked by you and shot a wink at you. You looked over at Niall and saw his jaw open and giggled. The teacher got on with the lesson.

After class was over you and Niall headed for lunch until Max stopped you, "Hey arent you Sophie?" He asked. You nodded. "Oh well I just wanted to say sorry for bumping into you." He said. "Oh dont worry about it." You said shyly. "Ok cool. Well see you around." He said, and walked away."Eh, what was that?" Niall asked. "Nothing Niall." Youu said as you went to get your food. "I think he might like you."Niall said. "Mabye."You said with a smile. "So wanna come over to help me study for tomorrows test?" Niall asked you while taking a bite of his apple. "Sure." You said.

It was the end of school so you and Niall walked to his place. You both went to your usual spot on his couch where you both usually study. "Sophie, erm, I've been meaning to ask you..." Niall said. "Hold that thought. I need to figure out this equation." You said with a pencil in your mouth. Niall then lifted you head and kissed you right on the lips slowly. When he let go he said, "When I see another boy flirt with you I get jealous... I didnt realize how much I'm madly in love with you until today."Niall said while still holding your head and looking directly in your eyes. "Really? You really LOVE me?" You asked while looking into his eyes as well. He answered you by a long slow kiss. And thats when you knew that Niall was for you.