Chapter 3- The Outing

*I changed Lucifers name to Damien by the way, for my current readers*

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Third Person Point of View

Light streamed in the room, making everything seem brighter, lighter and happier. The birds chirped outside the window while the laughter of the children playing is being carried by the wind. Havana stirs in her sleep, moving to stretch in her bed. As soon as she stretched, she instantly recoiled and regretted the decision. Havana feels pain and aches all over because of last nights events. Havana moves her legs to hang over the bed, leaves rustling can be heard.

Havana looks down in disgust, her dress is torn and bloodied, all of her body is bloodied along with splotches of dirt. Havana feels shame in that she ruined the dress, she was quite fond of it. Havana sighs and moves to bathe, at least Damien is nice enough to have brought us back to where we were staying instead of just leaving us stranded in an unknown place.

Havana strips herself from the dress, she picks out the leaves and folds the dress. She places it on the creme colored sink top, in hopes that she could still save the bloodied dress. She enters the shower, scorching hot water pours down on her body. Havana ignores the burning sensation from the water, that's her punishment. Havana punishes herself, she feels disgust, hatred and guilt for herself. She despises the indescribable things she has done, the people she has killed. A lot can happen in a few years, and through all that time she has spent with that monster inside of her, her self-hatred grows.

Havana grabs the nearest shampoo bottle and winces in pain at the movement made. She had scrubbed her body to where it's all red, and bleeding. She scrubbed her body as if it was going to get rid of the sins she has committed. She starts to massage her scalp with her bloodied fingers when all of a sudden she feels the heart drenching familiar pain. Hot tears start to wet her cheeks, Havana let's out a heart breaking cry as waves of pain hit her. It was happening again, she was loosing another part of her humanity, and Damien was oh so eagerly eating away that part of humanity inside of her.   Havana claws at her chest, to her heart to attempt to stop the pain but her attempts fail. She slowly slips to the bottom of the shower, letting out cries for help.

Her blood starts to surround her, Havana looks down at her bloodied mess and her cries come short. She knows no one will come, and she's okay with that. She lays there, letting the water hit her body, faces of the people she has killed flash through her mind. Taunting her, teasing her, slowly her heavy eyelids start to drop. Sleep, darkness comes to embrace her in his evil arms. Before it embraces her, Havana let's out a barley audible slow cry. "Help me." With that her head rolls to the side as her eyelids close and the darkness takes her.

******

Three days later...

Silence. Nothing could be heard, not the laughter of the kids, not even the birds that were chirping could be heard. Havana laid there with her eyes still closed. She was using her keen senses to check her surroundings, to check if it was safe. She didn't hear a single heartbeat in the room. Her eyelids fluttered open, a wet cloth was laid out on her forehead and a bowl half-full of water next to her. She sat up on the bed and took the cloth of. What the crap? She thought. She didn't remember getting in bed or putting a wet cloth on her forehead.

Loud hurried footsteps could be heard in the corridor outside of Havana's room. Havana leaped to her feet and took the hidden glass shard from its hiding place and placed her self where she would be behind the door once the door opened. Havana stood there ready to strike at the intruder, but what she didn't expect was the force used to open the door. "Oh, I really do hope she likes this soup." A voice said right after the door was slammed open. "Ow, fudging bush trees!" Havana said out loud as the door slammed into her.