Chapter 2- The Kingdom

Third Person Point Of View

The soldiers got up and pushed Havana forward making her fall onto her knees. She turns to glare at the soldiers and then ever so slowly looks up to the king. "Your highness, the battle was a good one. We won but they had a captive among them, and we decided to bring her here." The main leader said, pulling Havana up onto her feet. "She might have some valuable information about them."

"Thank you my men, you may step into the dining room to rejoice our kingdom victory." They bowed and started to head towards the dining room, pulling Havana with them. "All expect for her." The King included seeing how the girl is dressed and looking disgusting.

"Of course, sir. What do you suggest she will do?"

"Why don't we get her cleaned up and then we take care of those matters." The King said signaling his maids to clean and pamper her. The guard goes to unlock the shackles holding Havana captive before roughly warning her not to try anything. Havana rubs her wrists and steps out of the maids reach.

"Your highness, much as I appreciate the offer I will have to deny it. I am perfectly okay with how I am now." Havana bows the head gently, hiding the disgust in having to bow for someone.

"What is your name?" King Frańcis asks Havana, curiosity sparking in his eyes.  Havana considers the thought of lying about her name but decides against it. "Havana sir."

"Well Havana that wasn't a suggestion, it was a command in which you have no say in whatsoever." The King leans forward in his throne while he says this and signals once again the maids to take her. Havana complies and hides the smirk on her face when the King failed to realize who she is.

After Havana was scrubbed clean and had her hair yanked, she was sent to go face her captors who were still in the dining room. Havana entered the room grumpy, she did not enjoy the pampering session and the fact that her cloak was taken from her. "Nice of you to join us, please sit." King Franćis says nodding to the other side of the table.

She pulls out the only available chair knocking the soldier legs off, making him yell in protest and grab her throat pushing her on top of the table. "Did you not see that the chair was already taken?" He grows in her face cutting off her oxygen supply. Damien grows in her, making it harder for Havana to control herself. If the King wasn't there Havana would of had the soldier knocked out as soon as he touched her but she has to appear like she was innocent in the Kings eyes.

Havana struggles to let out an apology, but fails when the soldier breath reaches her, which reeks of beer. The soldier applies more pressure on her throat when he hears his fellow soldiers cheering him on. Havana takes out the knife that she has stolen and is about to    plunge it into the soldier when she feels  her eye switch color. Damien is very hungry and is about to be let out.

"Enough! Let her go! That is no way to treat a guest!" King Franćis shouts taking pity on her. The soldier lets go and sits back down. Havana jumps up and gasps for air, massaging her throat with her hand. She sits down and glares angrily at her food, anger was starting to cloud her mind, one thing for sure she will get revenge for this.

The soldiers get drunk and eat their food disgustingly while the King sitting on the other side is reading some documents ignoring his men. "Excuse me sir, but can I be taken somewhere that I could lay my head down? I'm feeling quite under the weather." Havana says standing up from he chair, looking the King straight in the eye.