Ulquiorra Cifer

Murciélago. Oh no. You felt sick in the pit of your stomach when you saw the Cuatro Espada get up reluctantly, with his hands in his pockets and a neutral expression on his face. How the hell you would tell him that you had a crush on him, you had no idea. You were positive Grimmjow (the only one who knew since you guys were frenemies) wouldn't tell anyone, but he'd make your life a living hell. And right at this moment, Grimmjow (that bastard, you thought) got up and shoved you hard into the closet and shut the door with a slam and locked it from the outside. "We all wanna hear some loud screaming, so get your asses workin'. Besides, it's about time he got laid!" You heard Grimmjow yell loudly and the crowd jeered. You were so distracted with all the commotion, and preoccupied with fuming over Grimmjow that you didn't notice that cold, monotone voice speak to you thrice. "(Y/n), I would appreciate it if you got back your senses and got off of me." And with that, you looked down to see that Grimmjow shoved you right onto Ulquiorra, who was sprawled onto the floor on his front, and your bum was resting on his back. You just stared for some time before quickly gathering your thoughts, blushing and retreating into a single dark corner. You could still feel those green eyes look at you and that did nothing to calm your nerves. "Let me ask you something." You were shocked when Ulquiorra spoke up. "What is it that you need to tell me? Grimmjow termed it as urgent and worth something to me." You knew there was no escaping a direct question like this. That bastard Grimmjow! How could he have told Ulquiorra? But, I better take the chance now that I have it, you found yourself thinking. It's now or never. "Umm...it's just that..." you didn't know how to phrase it, and your stuttering became worse when you found Ulquiorra right in front of you by now. "...I...um, I ..." You were cut off from whatever you were going to say when you felt cold lips press against your own. For a moment, you just couldn't believe it. Ulquiorra was kissing you? Your mind was spinning and you went numb. Ulquiorra probably sensed this, for he stopped kissing you and looked into your eyes. "Have I deciphered the meaning of your sentence correctly? I believe that was what you wanted to say? That you like me?" You were lost for words. "I'll believe in emotions if I can see them in a person's actions, and your actions spoke for you. I've been watching and observing you ever since Grimmjow put the thought in my head." Ulquiorra turned away from you. "No matter if he is nothing more than trash, he still is good at reading women." You flushed a deeper crimson when he turned back to face you and pulled you into his arms. Without saying anything more, he resumed the kiss and ran his tongue along your bottom lip. You gladly opened up for him and he was thorough with his ministrations till he knew your mouth like the back of his hand. You tasted his mouth, and you were pleasantly surprised at the taste of peppermint. His arms wrapped themselves possessively around your waist, pulling you harder into his body, and you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, deepening the kiss by pulling him in. Soon, the kiss resumed, but you found yourself down on the floor with Ulquiorra straddling you. He broke apart just to look into your eyes, and then dived down for your neck. He roamed his tongue aimlessly for some time before he heard you try and suppress a moan, and knew that he had reached his destination. He bit and sucked at that point until a massive hickey formed. You felt his hands travel up your shirt before going down to your waist again. The door was thrown open right at that moment by Rangiku, who was yelling that it was her turn. You heard Grimmjow grumble "...and right when I knew we'd see him get laid." You laughed as you walked out with Ulquiorra at your heels, and punched Grimm-kitty playfully on his arm. "You know Blueberry," he began fuming, "I owe you one."