Byakuya Kuchiki

You picked out a neatly folded piece of paper, and read out: Senbonzakura. You noticed the smexy Sixth Division captain get up and walk over to the closet. You followed him, knowing that he was the stern type, and very unlikely to do anything you wanted him to do. Since you were so busy thinking, Rangiku grabbed you and practically shoved you into the closet before slamming the door shut. The entire narrow closet was plunged into darkness, and soon, you felt self-conscious, knowing who you were with. You tried to find your way in the darkness, and held out your hands in front of you. You were shocked when your hands came into contact with something hard, but not the wall of the closet. That was when you felt that it was indeed Byakuya standing there. You were so damn flustered, knowing you had unknowingly felt up his chest. He must be so pissed with me! You panicked. But you were shocked when his eyes met contact with yours. You noticed that he'd bent over to be face-to face with you. (Y/n), you know how I am about rules. The rules of this game clearly state that we have to play no matter who we are stuck with, and that is exactly what I plan to do. At this statement, you were so shocked that you had no time to react, but in the next moment, you felt a pair of cold lips come into contact with your own, and your eyes widened. You could do nothing but try to respond to his every lip movement, before he wrapped his arms around your waist, and you were encouraged to put your arms over his shoulders. You felt his toned body against your own as the kiss deepened and you granted him entry to your mouth. A serious lip-lock ensued, during which your tongues did nothing but entice the other, with you being gradually pushed up against the wall of the closet with Byakuya's hard, muscled frame pushing against yours. You pulled him even closer to you, moaning, not caring about the world at the moment. He pulled away from your lips, smirking slightly when you groaned in displeasure. The moans of pleasure were back on when he placed his lips on the crook of your neck, leaving small butterfly kisses, and slowly turning into small bites. That ended up into him giving you massive hickeys. The furious make-out session that followed was driving you crazy. His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer, and you ran your hand down his chest, badly wanting to feel his skin instead of the soft fabric. He was growing tired of this teasing, and he whipped off his expensive silken scarf and tied your wrists together. Being much of a sadist, he had pulled your hands behind your back, and you were thoroughly put off. "That's not fair!" you stomped your leg, but Byakuya didn t give a damn. Instead, he began to do what you'd done so far. He ran his hands along the curves of your waist, feeling you shiver to each move his skilled hands made. He leaned in to kiss you again. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this," Byakuya whispered into your ear, gently pressing his lips against your ear, once again feeling you lean into his touch with a shudder. You felt his hands slide lower along your hips, and you desperately ground your hips against his, making him emit a low, almost inaudible, chuckle. "I assume you wanted this very badly too, then," he said, under his breath. Without a doubt, he was the dominant kisser, and by the time Rangiku was threatening to break down the door, you two were done and good. The mysterious smile on Byakuya's lips as you two left the closet left everyone to marvel at the serious persona changing so much within a few minutes. When you sat back down, Rukia leaned over and whispered into your ear, "We should play this game more often."

« Prev Ch 2 of 11 Next »

Review

Jump:Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11

Share: Email . Facebook . Twitter

Story: Follow FavoriteAuthor: Follow FavoriteContrast: Dark . Light
Font: Small . Medium . Large . XL

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up