Renji Abarai

You picked out a roughly crumpled piece of paper with the name: Zabimaru. You knew that this was none other than the Sixth's Lieutenant's zanpakuto. You've always had a crush on Renji, and now that he got up and walked to the closet, your heart began to beat faster than ever. Rangiku and Rukia both worked to their hardest to pull you to your feet and push you into the closet, As soon as the door was closed behind you, you heard a yawn, which caused you to freeze over. "Hey, you gonna stand there, or do something?" Renji growled impatiently. You were taken aback. "Look, I know everything, okay?" Renji walked over to you and sat down on the floor. You hesitantly followed suit. "But...what on earth are you talking about?" You asked. "Rangiku said you like me." Renji replied bluntly. "She says you called me a cute pineapple. Did ya?" He stared at you with a calculative expression. You just stuttered, lost for words, and Renji laughed. "I think that answers my question." Suddenly, Renji grabbed you around your waist and pulled you into his lap. You blushed strongly, since you were now straddling him. He took your hand and placed it on the band that holds his hair in place. "Why don't you untie it and find out whether the pineapple is truly crappy or not?" You didn't know what to do but obey, so you gently pulled his hair down. It was long and smooth and silky and you ran your fingers through it gently. "D'ya like it?" Renji questioned in a voice which was hardly above a whisper. "Y-yes...I do. A lot..." With that, he crashed his lips to yours. You were once again surprised at the suddenness of his actions, but were quick to keep up with his lip movements. You felt him smirk into the kiss as his tongue snuck past your lips and began to explore your mouth. He entwined his tongue with yours, trying to get you to play...but you were in no mood of teasing, so you just let him win. He got up and pulled you up along with him. Meanwhile, you could feel his hands on your waist, slowly trailing up and above the back of your shirt. His cool palms pressed themselves against your lower back and he pulled you against his strong body, causing you to moan in pleasure. He ran his hand further upwards and you groaned. He left your lips to kiss down your neck, and you entwined your fingers in his trail of red hair again. He kissed up and down your neck and across your collarbone, and he knew he'd found what he was looking for as soon as another moan escaped your lips. Cue louder moans when he began to nibble and suck at that portion, giving you a large hickey. You were confused when he moved up against the door of the closet while making out with you. He slammed your back against the door and proceeded to kiss you, and at the same time he held you against the door. He pushed his body against yours and you sighed, trailing your hands on his toned chest. He stopped his ministrations all of a sudden, and you groan in displeasure. "Protesting against stopping? Cool." Renji whispered into your ear as he nipped at your earlobe. You fisted your hands in his hair and pulled him in for a deep kiss. It seemed to send a clear message about how much passion you held for him. He wrapped his arms around your waist so that you were completely encircled in his arms. You were his, and no one else's. He pushed you further up against the door, so that your feet were well off the ground by now. You wrapped your legs around his waist and continued kissing furiously. Then you felt thumping and banging against the door. "Renji! You cheapskate! We're all waiting here for our turns too!" Rangiku whined from outside. "It's not fair!" she yelled. Renji simply grinned into the kiss before whispering to you, "That's precisely why I blocked the door. I don't want anyone ruining our little 'moment'."You blushed when he chuckled. "And besides, everything's fair in love and war, isn't it?" You smiled. "Love, right?" said Renji. "Uh-huh!" you said and giggled before continuing where you left off.