Chapter 68

Songs:

Yours: Ella Henderson

Smash Into You: Beyonce

I Love How You Love Me: The Paris Sisters

A.J.'s POV

"Babe, is that you?" Harry shouted as soon as I opened the door.

"Yeah," I shouted back, throwing my things on the floor as I walked in.

It was only two in the afternoon and I was already ready for it to end. I wanted to wake up tomorrow and not have to deal with an unplanned pregnancy and the looming decision of keeping it or not. If it didn't make things worse, the stupid little pill I'm supposed to take felt like it was burning a hole in my pocket. Now I was wishing I hadn't asked for everything to be so rushed. I had to make a choice in such a short amount of time.

I thought I had already made my choice, but after Sammy's little speech, I wasn't so sure. I don't know what I was thinking when I jumped out of the car. All I knew was that I felt like I was being suffocated and I needed to run, just run until I couldn't run anymore. I hadn't even noticed I had ran to the park until I was already sitting on the bench, Pete idly sitting near by, waiting for me to make my next move. He was good, I'd give him that.

Subconsciously, all I wanted was Harry. I wanted to be wrapped up in the comfort and safety of his arms, nuzzling myself into his chest until I fell asleep. But, seeing as I couldn't come home and do that, I went for the next best thing.

"How was your appointment?" He came waltzing towards me from the hallway, kissing my lips loudly. He looked adorable in his grey Packers sweatshirt I got him for Christmas and sweatpants, just casual and lovely. "What's wrong baby, you look pale, are you feeling sick again?" His hands connected with my forehead, trying to feel my temperature.

"I'm fine, Harry," I assured him, struggling with my words, my lungs feeling strained.

Just then, I felt my knees buckle beneath me, my lower limbs going numb and my body began to sway in every direction, trying to catch my balance. Harry looked blurry, but I could swear there was two of him, he was saying something, but I couldn't exactly hear him. My vision was suddenly disturbed by little white dots floating around, as my eyes began feeling heavy until I felt myself fall, darkness taking over my vision.

The next thing I knew, I was blinking away the heaviness from my eyes. It took me a minute, but I was finally able to open them fully, seeing a concerned Harry sitting right next to me. His lips were moving, but no sound was coming out. I sat up, only to be forced back down by a numbing pain in my head.

"Don't try to get up," Harry pressed me back down to the soft surface underneath me.

"What happened?" My voice came out groggy and strained. 

He put his hand to my forehead, again. "You fainted," he informed me while moving his hand all over my face.

I eventually grew irritated with him, shoving his hand away from me. What frustrated me even further was the fact that he decided that his hand should rest on my stomach. I shoved him away, not meaning to be mean, but he needed to learn some boundaries. At this moment, I didn't want any part of him to touch my stomach.

"I guess, I forgot to eat or drink anything today," I informed him, which was true. I had not eaten or drank anything since five o'clock the previous day. Which, I have gone longer, but I guess having a baby inside you would call for a little more attention.

His face grew angry, his lips pressing into a fine line and his brows hooding over his eyes. Without a single word, he left the bedroom. I shoved myself into a sitting position. My body still felt heavy, so going after him would just be foolish. I'd probably end up falling or something.