Meeting His Family P2|(20)|

Shiraishi Pov

We sat down on the table. And ate slowly. It was just me, Kei and his mum. His brother had to go practise with his college Volleyball team, and left shortly after he introduced himself.

He seemed sweet, and seriously remind me of Kei, so much it was scary.

Kei's mum was so sweet!!! She isn't as unique as my mum in the craziness factor, but she's funny and loves to embarrass and make fun of Kei.

She had just got out a photo album full of pictures of Kei.

"Look look Miuna-chan!! How adorable is Kei!!"

She showed me pictures of an adorable little blonde baby, with wide brown eyes. He was tiny, and looked tired.

"That's Kei!!!???"

"Yeah, that's me...."

Kei mumbled and turned to look out the window. He looked really bored, and I did feel a little bad for him.

"Ohhh Kei!!"

His mum called to him.

"What, Okãsan?"

"Can I show Miuna the photo album you have of her!!"

My eyes widened.

"OKÃSAN N-"

He was cut off when his mum grabbed an album.

She opened the book, and it revealed dozens of photos of me. Some of us when we're on dates, ones where I'm not aware he's taking them of me, others, selfies of us together. He even has the picture of me asleep from the trip.

I looked through others, and saw he took a few of my in practise, in the middle of spiking or setting.

"Kei?"

I looked up at him and he was bright red. He looked at the table.

"W - What? "

"This is so adorable!!"

His eyes widened in shock but before he could get his word in, I gave him a huge hug. His mum giggled and he gave her a small frown, but then to my suprise, he burst out laughing.

"How did I know that you would do that Okãsan. Your so predictable."

She winked at him and poked her tongue out.

We finished our food, and I helped clean the dishes.

"Miuna-chan??"

His mum called out.

"Yeah, Mrs Tsukishima-chan?

"Oh, call, me Okãsan!! And I wanted to say, do you want to stay the night? Kei's brother will be here and his Otõsan will be back from his business trip tomorrow!!"

"If that is okay, I would love to, Okãsan!!"

"It's no problem sweetie!! We could stay home tomorrow and play some board games!! Then you can finally see how competitive Kei is at them!!"

I giggled at the thought of Kei playing board games.

'That would be amazing!!"

We laughed away when we were chatting, and I was so happy. I felt like I fitted right in with his mum, and I loved that. I felt comfortable with talking to her, and didn't hold back.

After we cleaned the dishes, Kei and I got ready to go to sleep. He gave me one of his tops, which worked fairly well as a nightgown feeing how big it was. I took my makeup off and borrowed a toothbrush to do my teeth.

Kei and I walked into his room, which was do neat!!! Nothing was out of place, and it looked like a room in some OCD program. We sat down under the covers, and he looked at me.

"Wanna watch a movie??"

"Sure!!"

He put a random movie on, and started it.

I slowly grew tired. My arms were around him, and his heart beat calmed me.

Tsukishima Pov

I could see Miuna slowly falling asleep. Her grip loosened around me slightly, and I looked down, to see her fast asleep.

I smiled and pulled the covers over her slightly, and kissed her forehead.

"Night Miuna."

I smiled slightly at her and pulled the covers over me too.

I tested my head on a pillow, and looked at the ceiling. After a while, I looked down at Miuna again. She looked natural and calm, and yet really young at the same time. The complete opposite of when she is awake. Now she looks her age, and is calm.

Her arms were still wrapped around me, and I smiled. I'm so lucky to have her.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for the 450 reads!!!!

I'm still not 100% better, the story is longer that is was yesterday, but is still not back to the norm XD

Hope you enjoyed!!

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••