Staying Over|(15)|

Tsukishima Pov

Miuna got changed in her room, and I did in the bathroom. Her Dad gave me some clothes to put on and I slowly did that. I could feel my heart racing. Why did her mother suggest something like that? Surely she would have been the opposite to what she did. Get me gone soon, and don't let me be alone with Miuna.

But no. I'm sharing a bed with her. SHARING. A. BED. WITH. MIUNA. MY. GIRLFRIEND.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. She knows I wouldn't do anything, and I know she wouldn't either. But still, I'm nervous as hell, and my guess, she probably is too.

I finished getting changed, and put my clothes folded up in my bag. I texted my mum so tell her about the change of plans.

-Okãsan, I'm staying over at my girlfriend's place for the night. Don't worry about me. Will come home later tomorrow as her parents want us all to go out somewhere.

See you tomorrow

-Kei

I put my phone down and smiled to myself. I'm staying over at a girl's house, AND she's my girlfriend. I began to gather my stuff when my phone went off.

-Kei!!!! Stay safe and use protection!! Enjoy your time with the in laws but do not forget your precious mother. I will see you soon, and I expect you to introduce me to this fancy girlfriend of yours. Love you and stay safe,

-Okãsan

I smiled and put my phone down. She was utterly crazy. But I don't blame her for overreacting, this was my first girlfriend, and I was staying over hers for the night. But I will make sure that I will soon introduce her to Miuna.

I zipped up my bag and stepped out of the bathroom. I knocked on Miuna's door, and she called out.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and saw that she was frantically trying to clean up her room. She gave up when she saw me and sighed.

"Sorry....If I had known mums plans, I would have cleaned up my room!!"

She smiled at me, and I noticed how young she looked at the moment. She had her hair tied up completely out of her face, and her pyjamas were kawaii. They had chibi anime characters across them.

She noticed me looking and blushed.

"These....were the only ones....clean."

I gave out a small laugh and ruffled her hair. She blushed a little but smiled at me. Miuna's mum walked in and smiled at us.

"Well hello lovebirds!! Don't mind me!! I have a spare change of clothes for you tomorrow Kei. And I was wondering if you two would like to go to town tomorrow with us, as a four!!"

I smiled and looked t Miuna. She seemed a little bit shocked, but that look was soon replaced by a beaming smile. We nodded at each other and she happily replied.

"Okãsan!!! That's a great idea, we'd love to go out with you guys!!"

She smiled, and calmed herself down a little.

"That's great!! Well, I'll leave you two to have some alone time. See you in the morning Miuna, and Kei!!"

She waved as she left, and I smiled to myself.

"Your mum's amazing."

"She is, isn't she."

We looked at each other, and burst out laughing. But even though her mum was a but on the hyper side, I was thankful to her. She, after all, was the one who created Miuna.

Miuna sat down on her bed and I did too. It was a lot quieter without her mum. She looked at me and smiled lightly.

"Are you okay with this?"

"If you are, then so am I."

I smiled and hugged her slightly. After a while we decided to go asleep. We both crept shyly under the covers, and got comfortable.

Shiraishi Pov

Thank god I have a double bed, or things would really be get akward.

I laid down, and looked up at the ceiling. I could hear Kei's berthing, and could tell that he was looking at me. He reached out and pulled me closer to him, to a hug. My back was leaned against his stomach, and my face was burning.

He kept his arms around me, to have me as close as possible. We stayed in that position for a while. Finally he let go, and I rolled over, so I was able to look at him.

He kissed my forehead and I shivered. He looked down at me, and I could tell that he was blushing too. We'll of course he would be. This was the first time he had stayed over at a girlfriend's house, and the first time a boyfriend had stayed over mine.

He hugged me again, and my head was leaned against his chest. He looked down and kissed me.

"Night night Miuna. See you In the morning."

"Night night Kei. "

A hugged him closer, and listened to the racing pace of his heart beat, until I fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!

Just wanna say thank you to the people who have been following my story, and to the new and more recent people who have started reading. It means so much to me that my reads are suddenly beginning to rise at a faster pace.

It took nearly a week and a half to finally get 100 readers, and yesterday, I had the suprise of my life.

I had been so proud of my 181 views, but when I got home from school, it had risen to 211, and no layer than an hour later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
263!?

It means so much that you guys seem to be enjoying my story!! And it makes it all worthwhile to see all the votes and reads that I get.

Thanks again and hope you enjoyed this chapter
J
-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••