Meeting His Family|(19)|

SORRY GUYS

I won't be writing a chapter as long as normal, as I am ill DX

I'm currently unable to move properly, so it's proving hard to write

But I will try my best and I hope you enjoy

Shiraishi Pov

God. God God God.

Believe it or not but I'm nervous right now. I'm going to meet Kei's family. Me. His family. Meet. What do I do!?

I was pacing back and forth in my room. I had no idea what to put on. NO IDEA!!!!

Finally I settled for a pretty blue dress, and black flipflops. I put my makeup on and left my hair down. I said goodbyeto my mum and waited outside.

A few minutes later, Kei arrived. He gave me a hug and then looked at me with a small smirk.

"Are you ready for this."

"Definitely!! Of course I am!!"

He laughed at me and took my hand. We were walking for about 10 minutes until he stopped in front of a house.

"We're here."

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Okay!!"

We walked towards the door and Kei opened it. A pretty woman, and a boy who looked a few years older than me and Kei were waiting.

"Hello! You must be Miuna!! It's lovely to meet you!!"

The woman gave me a warm smile and bowed. I returned the bow and smiled back.

"It's lovely to meet you too! And thanks for having me!!"

She smiled and I could tell she genuinely meant it.

"It's a pleasure sweetie! I'm so glad to finally meet the girl who Kei talks about so much!!"

"Okãsan!!!!"

I turned to see Kei blushing deeply, and laughed at him.

"Awww Kei your blushing!!"

He looked at me with no expression.

"No Miuna."

I smiled at him, and finally he smiled at me too.

This was gonna be fun....XD

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's so short guys 😣😣😣 I just couldn't write anymore.

Will make longer ones when I can 👍👍

Thanks guys and hope you understand

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••