Hourglass

Chapter 5: Hourglass

Our lives are but a clock winding down. A clock, denominating our semi-occasional years and hours, that such we humans commune in the dark of our being. We acknowledge that no such a clock, no such advisory, can come out of the periods which we are disclosed. Yet, we capitulate under its oppressive contingency.

Maybe that contingency was something we humans knew to be customary, lest we had to succumb to the unknown. Beings with curiosity like us humans wanton as we are, tend to pursuit explanation even at the risk of our own existence.

Maybe human nature the reason why I sought out the enigmatic, Shu Sakamaki. I shook my head vigorously letting the thought escape me. I noticed Shuu walking casually though the hallway. I called out to him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Somewhere...quiet."

He continued walking heading towards the limousine parked outside. The door was open as if it leniently foreseen our arrival.

"W-wait a minute, Shu-san!" I called again crawling into the limousine with him.

He didn't speak allowing me to come along with him. The car took us into the town until we reach a secluded forest. It was a charming lake side forest. The trees towered over us as watchful protectors of its inhabitance.

"I'm going to sleep. Don't wake me up." He said laying near the opening by the lake.

"Oh, Shu-san."

He however had already fallen asleep in the peaceful ambulance of the forest.  The trees feeble whisper against the wind was like a jubilant tune, soothing and pleasant. A nearby shrub rustled revealing a small white hare.

"Oh, its a rabbit how cute!" I acclaimed aloud.

"Agh....Be quiet....Don't make noise." Shu complained.

But its so fluffy and cute!

"But hey, please look at it Shu-san."

He look at me in dismay, " So what....Rabbits aren't that rare. Now if you wake me up again , I'll sink you to the bottom of the lake."

How cruel!

"I-I'm sorry."

"Geez...As expected, just keep your distance." He replied.

Petrified I stood still wary of his anger. I had nothing but time as Shu continued to sleep. I noticed that leaves had fallen into Shu's hair.  The brightly colored leaves intermingled with his honeyed hair. I felt his feathery locks brush my fingers as I removed the leaves.

I got them all off....He sleeps very well. Nothing happens if I touch him. A devilish thought crossed my mind. I began to play and tie his hair up.

Haha....so cute....I mean, he looks so sweet...

Shu opened his eyes woken up by my laughter.

"You seem to be having fun." 

"Wah....Shu-san!" startled I cried out.

"I-I'm sorry! Er....I was so bored..."

"Since you were bored, did you think it'd be a good idea to play with my hair? That's brave." He scowled.

"I'm sorry." I apologized again, yet secretly I wasn't ashamed recalling the sight. 

"Geez....take this." He said removing the hair tie.

"Y-yes!"

I looked calmly at the hair tie that rested in my hair then pocked it.

"To make me into your play toy, do you want me to tear you apart?" He growled.

"Play toy...what do you mean?" I asked

"I already told you, if you wake me again, you'll sink to the bottom of the lake." He reaffirmed.

EEEK!! The verbal threat was laced with malice. I cringed closing my eyes tight.

"Even here, if you were to scream, no one will come. It's that simple, do you want me to tighten your neck and throw you away in the lake."

"I-I'm sorry...Really I'm so sorry!" I apologized wide eyed.

"Because its troublesome, I don't have the energy to do it anyways. "

"Come on."

He beckoned with his hand sitting upwards.

"Huh..."

"You still don't understand each time I say it. Get with the program and hold out your throat to me. Hurry now. You shouldn't have woken me up if you didn't want this to happen." He replied languidly.

.....

I had this coming I winced inwardly.

His lips brush my collar as he pulled my shirt down revealing the top of my breast.

"Heh....Good appearance. Should I move down to your waist." He asked.

His ice like hands roomed my hips making my shiver.

" Don't do that!" I yelled pulling at his hand.

"Are you considering on being my toy? It's my turn." He chuckled.

He bite heavy into the soft flesh of my beast.

"Ahh, so delicious...You really are foolish."

Author Notes:

A hardy hello to you, the readers. I just noticed I've been spelling Shu's name as Shuu my apologizes! I'll be fixing it. Anyways thanks for reading.

see you...

RUKI-SENPAI