Song of Secret's

Chapter 3: Song of Secret's

It is an incontrovertible certainty that no entity can distinguish his own beauty or retain a taste of his own adequacy if not for his acquiesce of continuation, mirrored by his own reflection.

If isolation was beyond human endurance then how was this man before me bearing its brutal torment? Was it because he was left no sliver of humanity of was he simply indifferent? No I refused to accept, that he was emotionless even if his hands were like ice his embrace was pleasant.

He stood stagnant in the center of the blizzard its torrent striking him from everywhere. When his breath was released from his lips it left behind no trace even in the frozen atmosphere. Yet my own breath was transformed into visible smoke that dissipated.

I stood beside him looking up at the sky my body shaking from the cold. From the corner of my eye I seen a flash of emotion cross his face. What was it? worry? concern? no cant be.

"How annoying...." He muttered.

He turned to be and removed his jacket placing into onto my shoulders. His eyes wavered this gaze wasn't his normal glazed expression but genuine concern. He yanked me by my hand and lead me inside pushing me roughly against the door as it shut.

"Do something to subside this irritation of mine. Here, with your body."

For some reason I couldn't deny him. He sank his fangs into my shoulder drawing my blood.

"I'm pinning you down and drinking your blood as I like. Are you voluntarily allowing me to do this?" He taunted.

I shook my head slightly as sensation flooded my body. His edges of his lips lifted with mirth.

"Where do you want me to touch next? You can choose any spot you like. But then again... you never make any requests, right? Or more like you can't do it, because you have too much..."

His glared at me before sighing releasing his grip from my hands.

"Unlike you I'm staying true to my desires. As you can see, I drink your blood, sleep, and eat as much as I like. If you think it's wrong to clearly state what you want, well... it's fine, but I can't agree with you. I do whatever I like. It's troublesome otherwise, so this is comfortable."

He grabbed my jaw and held tightly.

"Here, lick my fingers. What am I going to do with these fingers? I have no idea either. I just want to see you actively doing something. You want to believe that the person I'm holding right now isn't a doll, right?" He chuckled.

I tried to move my head but his hand was unyielding.

"Now, open your mouth. If you don't, I'll open it by force." He warned.

It really hurt! I felt threatened he could break my jaw at this rate!!! I complied slightly parting my lips.

"That's right, slowly... Just think that you're licking something sweet." He snickered.

I winced his skin tasted salty as I wrapped my tongue around his fingers.

"Not bad. It's warm. I feel strange."