chapter 2

After I escaped that encounter with those stupid older sytherins and grabbing a pair of robes from my trunk, I snuck into the prefects bathroom. Turning on at least twenty different types of bubble bath and foam (I love to experiment!), I dropped my clothes into a small pile and sank into the bath.

"This is the life," I muttered happily and started throwing bubbles up in the air.The bubbles glistened and bounced off each other as if they were giving each other a high five. Then shortly after they would explode and shower bubble onto my face and hair.

Giggling gayily and smiling like a dork, I squeezed some vanilla scented soap into my hands and took a deep whiff. "Mmmmm," I smiled. This shampoo reminded me of the soap I had used at the hotel when I went to Italy last summer. I scrubbed my scalp and hair with the vanilla shampoo until my scalp started throbbing. After finishing to scrub my hair, I grabbed some lemongrasss soap and cleaned my body. I was just about to sink back into the bath and wash the soap off when I heard a voice snicker.

"Nice body Pasta!"

***************************************************************************************************************

I whipped my head around shocked at the sudden outburst.

"Who's there?" I called out tentatively.

No one answered my call. "Huh," I muttered. I wonder who that was.

I turned back around and was about to sit down when I saw Draco sitting in my bath, and I started screaming my ass off.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! You bastard!" I screeched and covered my privates. "We're best friends, but not at this level! I’m getting out of here!”

Draco smirked widely and gestured to the bath. "Well,"he said smartly," You have to get rinsed off right? It's not like you can put your robes on with soap covering every inch of your body.

I glared at him but he did have a point. "Fine," I told him," No peeking until every part of me is underwater, and don't try anything stupid like raping me or something!"

He rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Okay Miss self conscience," he muttered jokingly and turned around.

I quickly stepped into the water and sat down. "You can turn around now Draco!" I sighed.

He turned around and wolf whistled when he saw me. "Damn you sexy bitch,"he laughed," you are hot!"

I rolled my eyes but was a bit shocked. Sure Coco would pretend that I was gorgeous and everything, but why was he suddenly going overboard? Or maybe Zambini was influencing him again. Stupid Coco.

I grabbed some foam and bubbles and pelted them at him. "Nobody calls me a sexy bitch and gets away with it unless it's my imaginary boyfriend!" I exclaimed jokingly.

Draco grinned at me and laughed. "Like you're worthy of an imaginary boyfriend. What's he do... Stalk you in the bathroom. Or in your BED?" he put some emphasis on bed and started howling with laughter.

"John doesn't do that" I pretended to be offended by Draco's insulting of my imaginary boyfriend.

Draco smirked again. "Oh, so this imaginary boyfriend of yours has a name? What is he based off of, a real guy?"

          I blushed deeply. "Maybe...." i muttered. 

He sensed how embarrassed I was and suddenly changed the subject.

"So... You wanna go to the Yule Ball with me?" Draco asked slowly.

I almost fainted. "What? I gasped."The yule ball is like.. For couples." Then I realized something. I looked at Draco for clarification.

"Are you seriously asking me out?" I gasped surprised. Then, it clicked. Why Draco had come to ask me out in the bathroom. He wanted to go serious on our relationship.

He nodded a teeny bit ashamed.

Then I think I fainted.

A/N So readers and fans was it interesting enough? What will Pasta do?? And f.y.i Pasta Rocha is based off me so think what I would do if a bad boy would stalk me and ask me out in the BR! Message me for comments if you don’t want to post them here!