chapter 5- In the closet

I shrugged and cleared my throat again, while getting ready to announce who my 7 minutes in heaven partner was. “OK everyone,” I announced, ”The lucky man is...Ron!” I finished my dramatic speech and Ron stood up lazily. I could’t wait to see what Ron was like in the closet. 

“OK great Ickle Ronnykins! You’re in for a surprise both of you! Because, if you don’t at least kiss in that closet, your dormitory will be dung bombed and we will show what did happen in the closet in the Great Hall tomorrow with our little he-she.” Fred told us. He smiled purposefully at the guy who had started the whole he-she discussion, who, in turn, shrunk back into his couch cushion.

George quickly ushered us into a deserted broom closet and locked us in.

“Oh crap,” I whispered darkly.” I have a fear of being locked into small places.” 

Ron only mumbled in reply, and looked down. How was I supposed to make-out with this Gryffindor? If Ron didn’t make a move soon, then I was going to have my dormitory dung bombed and be embarrassed in front of everyone at Hogwarts!

I glared at Ron and opened my mouth to yell at him when George (or Fred?) yelled,”3 minutes!” 

Dang time went by fast.

“Hey Ron, you know you’re a Gryffindor for a reason, right? Be brave and kiss me right now or I will kiss you whether you like it or not!” I teased half-heartedly.

“OK fine!” Ron exclaimed. He grabbed my face and leaned into me. 

I closed my eyes and leaned in too. Just as our lips touched, Fred swung the closet door open, and exposed us to the party.

I finished the kiss and we broke away from each other. We smiled at each other slightly, and walked out of the closet.

Fred looked at us and groaned. ”Seriously? Just one kiss? Seven minutes in heaven is meant to be steamy fun, not just holding hands and one freaking kiss!”

I shrugged and retorted:”Well how was I supposed to do anything in 7 minutes! I need an hour! Or two!”

Fred took this in consideration and smiled. “OK, one hour it is. Pasta, Ron, get back in that closet.”

Oh crap.

****************************************************************************************************

Ron and I quickly got inside the door and Fred locked the door behind us again. Déjà vu!

I scooted next to Ron and stretched my arms and legs while letting out a big yawn.

“I wish I was back in bed now,” I muttered sleepily.

Ron nodded. 

”Me too,” he told me,” I have so much homework to do. The potions essay I have to do for Snape is so difficult, I also have a transfiguration assignment from McGongall, and a dream diary for Trelwaney!”

I nodded sympathetically. 

”I did them all right before and after dinner. If you want I could help you out?”

“No thanks. I have Hermione to do that,” Ron smiled adorably, showing off his dimples.

“Oh all right. So what do you want to do in the hour we have?” I asked Ron. ”Because I thought we could do the 7 minutes in heaven stuff first, then do something more fun?”

Ron considered this, then smiled sexily and pulled off his shirt. 

“Like this stuff?” He asked a little too happily (dang he was too hot for his own good)!

I blushed a bit before answering. 

”Um, not too much fun though.” I pulled off my shirt too, revealing my tank top underneath.

Ron grabbed for me and then we got lost in a flurry of kisses, massages, and all that other romantic stuff.

After our last kiss, I pulled away from him to catch my breath. After I caught it, I scooted closer to Ron and put my arms around him, and kissed his cheek. “Will you be my boyfriend?” I asked, my lips grazing his ear.

He smiled sweetly and nodded.

”I would love to,” he told me,” and held me closer to him.

After that, the rest of the time in the closet was history (but not that kind)! I was so happy Ron was boyfriend! My life was so freakishly perfect, except for one little thing I’d forgotten about.

Draco.

A/n hey hey people! liked it? please comment! and the movie to the side is my movie trailer made by awesomejenna (thanks a million!!). oh and in the trailer, when vanessa hudgens wears her live in love bracelet, it's funny necause i have the same one! lol, and the story is about me ron and draco..