Chapter 2!

~Ok, sorry for the wait! Dedicated to Ladylala2, because she was the first comment!

"What do you mean!" Draco exclaimed, some of his color coming back, but not much. His breathing was rough, and he looked completely confused.

"Shut your mouth, Draco, and take Luna upstairs," his - I mean our - father snapped. Draco grimaced but nodded and motioned for me to follow. I did as told and walked silently up the stairs, always allowing a step between me and Draco. The upper floor was a lot more colorful than the downstairs. There were vases with flowers of all sorts and lots of paintings. I could hear Lucius screaming from downstairs, but decided to ignore it.

As expected, his room was covered in Slytherin stuff. The walls were green and so was his bed, his dresser, and everything else. I stood in the doorway, not sure if I should enter. He rolled his eyes and snarled," You're here now; might as well come in."

I shook my head, sitting on the ground. I would not want to risk any unknown invisible creatures getting at me, of course.

~Dracos POV!!!~

I rolled my eyes at her and snarled, "You're here now; might as well come in." It might have been harsh, but I was already having a rough day. Even before she came. Crab's letters had been all about how Harry was not all that bad and Goyle did not even respond.

She shook her head, sitting on the floor. What an odd, odd girl. There is no way she is related to me. Mum must have made a mistake.

"You seem mad," she stated, staring off into the distance.Who knows what she is thinking about.

"Seem? Try am," I mutter, sitting down on my bed.

"Why?" she asked, snapping out of her dreamworld.

"I've just had a bad day."

"Why?" she repeats. She sure asked a lot of questions.

"None of your beeswax." Who was she to know?

"You know, secrets are bad. That's like asking for the narwals to come." Huh?

"Um, the what to come?" Maybe she was crazier than I thought.

"The things that steal everything, like my shoes. They live in mistletoe."

"These imaginary creatures... they stole your shoes?" What?!

"They're quite real, actually, and yes, they did. Why do you look confused? You should have read about them in the Quibbler. "

"Um... I don't read the Quibbler. Sorry."

"You should."

"No thanks," I said, laying back on my bed. She is quite strange, but that might come with growing up in the Lovegood house. Father had mentioned some of their strange tactics, but not anything like this.

I looked at Luna, trying to find some similarities. She definately had the same hair as me. She was not very tall, so I guess she took mom's side on that. She also had mom's personality, and her eyes.

I heard father call ,"Luna come downstairs!" I wondered what was going to happen. I looked at her scared face as she got up, walking to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No copyright intended. All characters go to JK Rowling!!

I picked the song on the side b/c im obseesed with it! I