Chapter 6 (I think)

Yay for sudden inspirations to write! But to tell the truth, I was reading over this story, and... What the heck was I thinking? Not a good story in the slightest. How I got the views I got, I dot know. But I'm going with the flow and writing another chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's fantasizing was eventually disturbed by a stern "Luna! Answer this question, please?" And after she couldn't even think of the answer- what a disgrace to Ravenclaw- and lost 5 house points and received a detention, the day was finally over.

She skipped dinner, not really interested in the certain fact that she would be sitting alone. She instead sat up in her room, reading a book upside down, mind wandering. Christmas break was coming very quickly. What was she to do? Should she stay here at Hogwarts? Go to the manor-she simply could not call it home- and stay with Draco and his family? Would that be intruding? And was she to get presents for these strangers? For her own father?

She sighed, setting the book down. It wasn't like she could ask Draco- she didn't know where she could ever find him alone. Or what she would get for any of them. What do 'deatheaters' like anyways? Skulls?

She wouldn't even know where to buy them.

She could ask Neville- /I haven't gotten anything for Neville!/ oh, now she had him to worry about! But wait- should she get something for the boy? Would he be getting something for her?

/Your over thinking this, Luna. Get him something. It doesn't matter if you get anything or not. Christmas is about giving./

Okay, so she needed a present for Neville, and possibly the Malfoys. Now to just think of what to get...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, real short chapter. I'm sorry ;-;