Chapter 1

"I-uh-what?!" I said, words coming out jumbled. "This can't be true- this isn't true! Why didn't you tell me?" I screamed, tears rolling down my face.

"I couldn't- they threatened to kill me!" he said, looking truly shaken.

"Why tell me now?" I asked, wiping the tears from my face

  "Because they want you back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is why I am here now, packing in my room. I am to move all of my belongings into the Malfoy's Manor, and to live with them when I am not at Hogwarts.

I layed back on my bed, thinking of what will be different at the Malfoys house. No hunting for Narwals, no Quibbller, and I would have to worship He-who-must-not-be-named...

Why me? I thought, looking up at the ceiling, which had different colored paint splatters everywhere. And if I am a Malfoy, why am I not in Slytherin? Why am I nice? I shook my head, muttering to myself.   "Mabye Draco's Mom is the nice one..."

After everything was packed, I went downstairs. I knew they would be here any moment, and my stomach lurched at the thought. I did not want to leave my home, and when Harry and Ron find out they would hate me. So would Neville...! I could not even bear the thought.

There was a knock on the door, and I got up from my seat, shaking and opened the door. There stood Narcissa Malfoy, smiling.

"Hello, Luna. Do you have all your belongings packed?" she asked me.

I nodded, afraid my voice would be too shaky to be coherent.

"Accio luggage," she said, and the luggage apeared in front of her. "Have you said your good-byes yet?" I nodded again and opened my mouth to speak.

"Yes. My father's not here now though, so I'm afraid you can't speak to him."

"Oh, well that's perfectly fine, since he knows where you're going. Now grab onto my arm so that we can go to the house."

I did as told, and grabed her arm. I felt sickly, but I heard that the spell could make you sick the first time.

"You can let go now, Luna."

I opened my eyes, not realising they were closed, and let go of Narcissa's arm. I was not going to call her Mom, even if she was. It just felt wrong.

"Mother, is that you?" Someone called from upstairs. Draco, I thought, shuttering on the inside. I normally liked everyone, but he was just too mean. I have tried being nice to him, but he would just tease me and call me 'Looney Lovegood'.

"Yes, it's me. Come downstairs, dear, I have something to tell you," she called back to him.

"He doesn't know yet?" I asked, looking at her.

"No, not yet," she replied, smiling. Draco quickly came running down the stairs.   "Yes, what do you-" he starts but cuts off when he sees me, his mouth dropping. "What is Loony Luna doing here?"

"Don't call your sister that! Apologize now!"

"Sister? She isn't my sister!" He said, his face non-believing.

"Yes, she is. Draco, meet Luna Narcissa Malfoy."   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

All the color in Draco's face vanished. "Bu-But...That can't be true! I would remember."

"How could you possibly remember something from when you were one years old?" I piped up, tilting my head to the side a little, in a mocking way.

"Shut up, you!" he shouts, his face turning red.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! Stop talking to your sister like that this instant!" Narcissa yelled at her first born. I cringed. I was not used to people screaming, even if they were not screaming at me. I guess she saw me cringe though, because she immediately said, "Sorry for screaming, dear."

"I-its fine" I said, still slightly shaken. I heard soft footsteps walking down the stairs, and then Lucius was in front of me and Narcissa.

"Why is the Lovegood girl here, Narcissa?" The rather tall, intiminating man said, looking down at his wife.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered softly.

"For what?" he asked, confused shown all over her face.

"I needed my baby girl back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Dedcated to Rain-kissed_midnight, cause' well... she's awsome. And a great editor ;)