Coming Home

Madeline's P.O.V:

 While we were driving to my new home we decided to play Twenty Questions. They said we were an hour away so this will be like 100 questions but ya know whatever. The questions were somewhere along the lines of...

“Favorite color?” chocolate eyes asks.

“Favorite animal?” curls asks.

“Favorite song?” quiff asks.

“Do you like food?” blondey asks. That was kind of a weird question because like who doesn’t love food?

“Do you like carrots?” 'guy who gave me a carrot' asks me.

“Red, Kitties, ‘Call Your Girlfriend’ by Robyn, DUH!, and obviously I did ask you for a carrot,” I reply.

"How did you remember all of that?" curls asked.

I shrugged, “So can I ask you a question?” they nod. “So what are your names?”

“You don’t know who we are?” they ask at the same exact time. I shake my head. “WELL I'm LOUIS!!!” the one who gave me a carrot yelled. I covered my ears.

“I'm Liam.” Chocolate eyes said.

“I'm harry” curls said.

“I'm Niall.” Blondey said.

“I'm Zayn.” Quiff said.

“AND WE’RE ONE DIRECTION” they all yell in synch.

I nod and giggle, “Did you guys practice that or something? Oh. I'm Madeline by the way”

“Yes. Yes we did. Now get out and meet your new home.” Niall told me.

“Um. Ok” I walk out the limo and run up to the door. But with my stupid-ness I run into it instead of opening it, and fall back into starfish mode. PATRICK!! They all laugh while I'm still on the floor pouting.

Zayn being the nice one reaches his hand out for me to grab and pulls me up. I dust myself off and turn the knob this time. When I opened the door my mouth dropped to the ground like PATRICK! From that one episode. If only I were pink. That would be so cool then my twin would be Patrick and I would be a starfish under the sea.

I was snapped out of my trance by someone shaking me by the shoulders. I look up and see all the boys with worried expressions. “Are you alright ?” Louis asked. I nod my head and say, “yeah. Just thinking.” They all nod.

“What about?” Liam asks. “Patrick the starfish!” I smile. They all look confuse while I just walk around.

There was a huge kitchen to my right. It had a marble island, two sinks, a huge fridge, a dishwasher, a microwave oven, and three cupboards towards the side.

Then to my left I see a big living area with a 55” TV and a three five seater couch with a love seat.

Then I see a huge staircase. So I go upstairs and find seven doors. Five have the boys’ names on it, one has my name on it, and the other one is the bathroom.

I walk in to my room and see it has baby blue walls with big clouds on it and it has a huge bed in the middle with rainbow sheets.

I see a unicorn doll on the bed so I run up to it and snatch it off. I squeeze so hard that the head almost popped off (not literally).

I walk back downstairs with the Bobby the unicorn in my arms. I see the boys in the kitchen so I walk over there to them.

“Hey guys! I really like my room thank you sooo much!” I exclaim to them.

“No problem, bud. Your welcome!” Liam says while ruffling up my hair.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask while fixing my hair.

They said we were going to the mall so I should get ready. I go back up to my room mumbling how I don’t like shopping. And with my luck Louis hears me. YAY!-Note the sarcasm-

“WHAT WAS THAT!?!?” He screams playfully at me. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

I wonder what it’s like to go shopping with five teenagers.

A/N

Picture on the side is Bobby the Unicorn that Maddy had. So this is the second chapter. Three votes for the third chapter?

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!