Chapter Four: Car Chase

MICHAEL VEYS P.O.V

It was after a car chase when I got the most desturbing phone call, the chase had all started when I was sitting In my Police car eating my lunch. A cheesy sandwich. I was also in front of a CVS store.

The man ran out, abort 38 years of age, tall and ugly, Mexican pherhapes, fuzz was forming on his chin.

When he had run out the door he was holding a ha d gun in his right, and a brown paper bags in the other, I had drooped my lunch below my feet when had saw this.

I was gonna reach for my Glock when a dirty old beat up black car drove up beside him on the sidewalk.

The car was so beat up I couldn't tell the brand.

The passenger door opened and the man jumped in, litterly.

Nobody had ran out of the store but I had no wording about when I had a car to chase.

When I had flicked on my lights and called for backup, the car had already ran a stop sign and a red light.

I pressed on the gas and my siren started to blare.

This was my chance to shoot something that was real, I thought as I pulled my Glock out and pointed it in the air.

BUT NOT KILL, I tolled myself.

A d when I had rolled my window down, the man that had ran out of the store had his body from waist up out and pointing his handgun at my car.

The man fired, and as he shot, I shot right after him, shooting his gun out of his hand and shooting him in his left shoulder, the man gave off a cry that was barley heard over my siren, then he fell in side the car hitting his head on the passenger mirror.

There was a car in front and when they took a turn to doge it, there car had fliped when I had barley made the turn as well.

Nobody was hurt but the car fliped in the middle of the road and hit a car, but like I said nobody was hurt.

Then my backup came, I had walked out side to arrest the people but the officer said a call was for him on the station.

When I walked inside the call came.

"Officer Vey here" I say as I sat myself in my seat and closed the door.

"Hi, this is Docter James Earnheart, I believe your wife, Taylor Vey, has been hit with electrice shock, some hours ago..."

"WHAT!!!"

"hold on, Mr. Vey, she is fine ...exept"

"Except what"

"She is In a comma and was reported as the only breathing one"

The docter tried to say something else, but I quickly hung up and smasshed the gas peddale and my lunch, and sped off taword the hostpital.