Chapter Three: Electrice Spider Webs

TAYLOR VEYS P.O.V.

My name is Taylor Vey, my husband, Michael Vey had just drooped me off at joey and Austin's school.

Joey plays with my hair as I walk threw my prheschool room.

Since me and joey are the only ones I walk us to the back were the playground is.

After about 10 minutes the parents and children were heard in the rooms. I picked up joey from the slide and walked inside.

Emeidietly parents rushed over to me.

"Remember, he neads to wait 5 minutes before playing on the playground " a female parent said.

"Don't forget she can get asthma really easy" another parent blurted.

But in the corner of my eye that caught my eye was Austin. Well ithought it was, but the kid was joey size and his father didn't look happey ether.

Once the annoying words of the parents faded behind closed doors, I claped my hands and said.

"Ok, who wants to play duck duck goose?" Emiddietly little kids raisednthere hands and there voices.

"ME ME ME ME!!!" They shout with there chubby hands waving, even joey waves and jumps up and down.

I get the kids in a circle and start the game. And by the way I only have five kids so far in my class.

"Duck.duck...goose!" I tape my hand on the girl with asthma, I spend the most time with her cuz she gets pushed around a lot since she is kind of chubby.

She suddenly gets up screaming and laughing trying to chase me.

I run around the ducks one time, I slow down so she can catch up.

"GOTCHA!" she screams.

That's when I heard more kids scream, and blue electricity suddenly appear on the floor beneath me and the kids like spider webs.

I black out

********************

I woke up in the Ambulance, red lights and a camrea man was in my face.

A male medic with glasses pushed the camrea man out of the way, I was on a streecher and I couldn't feel my body, only the pain, it was like giving g child birth again except I didn't yell or scream, or....or...hold my husbands hand...

Then when the hospital came in sight, I shut my eyes.