Chapter One: Hatch's Last Stand

Michael Vey was behind a metal counter, next to him was Taylor, Taylor was trying to reboot as many Elgen guards as she could. Jack was beating up another guard in front of them, Quentin and Tara were on the floor dead, both killed by bullet shots.

Nichelle was yelling from bullet wounds in her arms.

They were the last of the Electro Clan.

Michael Veys father, Richard, was trying to dis-arm Dr. Hatch.

Michael's eyes went from his tattooed arms to Ostin.

Ostin was trying to release the Guinea Pigs to cause the guards distraction.

Michael stood up, Taylor gave him a, Get-Down, look but that didn't stop him. Michael ran over to Ostin, the smell of sweat hit Michael, then the scene of Ostin typing on keyboards and controls.

"Need Help!" Michael yelled,

Ostin didn't turn but said,

"You need to go back, I got this!"

"No, I don't want you to get shot!" Just as Michael said this, a bullet slug hit a screen right above Ostins head.

"Aaaahh!" Ostin yelled, hands over his head.

"Hear!" Michael turned around in back of Ostin so the bullets would bounce off his body.

One tried to hit Michael in the arm but the slug bounce off.

Another tried to his stomach but that failed as well.

As Michael was dodging bullets like super-man, Ostin kept at the controls.

Michael shot a ball of electricity at one guard, about the size of a watermelon, the guard yelled, dropped his weapon and held his burnt side where Michael had hit him.

Over time the smell of sweat got worse, and the gun fire started to calm down, but Hatch's guards kept coming.

Michael blasted guards left to right, not killing them just slowing them down.

He wished Zeus was here, the guards wouldn't get back up from pain, or Michael thought, he would kill them which I don't want.

Ostin finally yelled,

"Finally, piece of cake!"

Michael turned around tom face him.

"Speaking of cake, DUCK!" Ostin obeyed, and then he heard a male voice yell, and the smell of burnt flesh hit him.

Michael nodded to Ostin, and ran to help his father, a few guinea pigs already made it to join the fight.

Michael's dad held a 12 gauge shot gun in Dr. Hatch's face.

"Come on Richard, finish it!" Hatch spat as his hands went to his legs.

"Im not like you Hatch!"

"DAD NO!" right when Michael yelled this, and Ricard started to lower his shotgun, Dr. Hatch held up a handgun in Michaels dads face.

Michael didn't move.

Michael saw Ostin out of nowhere jump in front of Richard, Hatch fired, and Ostins body fell to the floor.

That's all Michael needed to see, Michael lifted his hands toward Dr. Hatch, and he shot with all of his energy at him, when Michael was finished, there was nothing left except for his hand gun..