Chapter Seventeen

[ Kayla POV ]

I didn't know what he was doing here or why but I wasn't in the mood, I brushed past him leaving the door open so he could step in, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. I looked at him with a blank expression I didn't care what he wanted

" Can I talk to you for a minute ma ? " I looked at my arm and then at him and he let me go I guess getting the picture I was trying to paint for him.

" 60 seconds and make it quick I'm hungry Jacc."

" Damn Kay don't do me like that come on let me go get you something to eat and we can talk over our meal."

I walked back in the room and grabbed my bag Leeyah looked at me and I laughed.

" Jacc don't be a dick I'll come and find you and make Brandon beat your ass family or not don't make her mad again, go somewhere that got nothing but niggas working so you won't be tempted my thirst buckets."

I died she was too much for me I closed the door and walked out in front of Him the only reason I was agreeing to this is for the free meal I walked ahead of him but I could feel him watching me so I slowed down so he could walk beside me, there weren't many people out today probably because it was the Sunday before classes started and everyone waited last minute to get their homework done. He climbed in the car and I climbed in the passenger seat I didn't know where we were going but I kind of wanted chipotle.

" Where you trying to go to Kay??"

" I want chipotle since you are giving me an option" He pulled out and we drove in silence it was an awkward silence though and I hated the tension so I had to break it

" Why are you even doing this we both know what type of games you like to play so why even waste your time saying your sorry and you ain't mean no harm because I already know I've heard it all before Jacc."

We pulled into the chipotle and he climbed out of the car he walked around and opened the door for me

" That's your problem Kayla you think you know every fucking thing, I just wanted to talk and clear the air we cross paths too much for their to be bad blood between the two of us okay."

I nodded and we walked into the chipotle which wasn't crowded thank god, we got our food and went to eat outside one of the perks of California in the winter it was still warm here.

" Okay so Kayla listen I like you I like the vibe I get when I am around you and all of that but im not that dude I am not a relationship type of nigga, and you know that you've heard the rumors. I don't treat you like some random girl though Kay a nigga chased you for damn near 3 weeks before you even looked in my direction come on. I know we probably shouldn't have made things weird by having sex but the shit felt right Kay and it was good you can't deny that even if you tried cause your body told me otherwise, I guess I am saying this I want to be friends with you cause I want you around, but I wanted to be clear about what it's going to be because I don't want to give you mixed signals and end up hurting your feelings, maybe one day I'll be that nigga for you but right now I don't think I am your dude."

I had to respect him for being honest, but I am not sure that he's telling the whole truth.

" Tell me Jacc if you only wanted to be my friend why would you text me saying what if I can't just be your friend?" I looked at him and licked my lips

" Come on now Kay don't make this harder on a nigga than it already is , I just I don't know ma."

" Well let me say this Jacc I enjoyed every single minute of last night and I wouldn't change anything about it even if I could, you are who you are and I knew that before I laid down in the bed with you, I am not asking you to be my dude I just got out of a relationship a long term one at that, but I like being around you and more importantly I like having sex with you, but I will say this I am not going to be having sex with you while you having sex with everyone else, so friends it is."

He smirked and bit his lip I looked away ignoring the feeling between my legs and started eating my food, I looked over my shoulder and saw this really cute nigga looking me dead in my face, I smiled and waved he winked his eye and walked over to the table, I excused myself and walked in his direction.

" See I wasn't going to approach you cause I thought that was your nigga, but I don't think any woman alive is bold enough to walk away from their nigga cause another nigga smiling in her face so I take it that's not your dude?"

I looked back at Jacc who was looking at me with the meanest mug ever, a taste of his own medicine

" Oh who him. nah he's just my friend. I'm Kayla how you doing?"

" Kayla that's cute I'm Justin it's nice to meet you" He smiled and I shook his hand

" It's nice to meet you to Justin, you should call me sometime, maybe we can hang out."

I put my number in his phone and he walked away, I turned back around and walked over to the table.

" Really Kay ? You gone do that shit right in front of my face like that"

" Oh kind of like you did earlier huh ? Now you see what it feels like, relax we are friends, and friends are supportive of their friends love life right?"

He looked at me and leaned over the table wrapped his hand around my throat and kissed me slowly, I put my hand over his and kissed him a little harder, he pulled away and I bit my lip.

" Now, Now Jacc remember we are friends, and friends don't kiss each other like that." I licked my lips and laughed.

" Get up Kay let's go I am going to show you just how good of friends we are , I am going to be your new best friend"