Chapter Fifteen.

{ Kayla , Desean , Brandon , Leeyah in MM}

{ Kayla POV}

I woke up rolled over and looked at Jacc he was still asleep, it was sunny outside but I had no clue what time it was , I rolled over and looked at the clock it said 10:30 , i slid out of the bed and walked into the bathroom and soon as i stood up my legs felt like they were going to give out on me, I sat there for a second and then walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled last night was AMAZING to say the least and I feel like it was exactly what I needed. I looked for an extra toothbrush and he had a bunch of them in the medicine cabinet I won't even ask why I brushed my teeth and washed my face I grabbed my panties and his t shirt and pulled them on and walked out in the living room.

" Good Morning Sunshine" i almost jumped out of my skin I covered my mouth to muffle my screams and I looked over to the couch and B and Leeyah were sitting on the couch watching t.v

" Oh my god you guys scared the shit out of me , when did you get here ?"

Leeyah looked at me and smirked " Well it was after last night's festivites that is for sure so about 8 this morning you were still sleeping though."

My face beamed I covered it and let our a nervous chuckle I guess I was caught but I am grown so it's okay I walked over the opposite couch and sat down on it I realized I didn't have on pants but B wasn't paying any attention to me.

" So what happened last night Kayla? care to share with us inquiring minds ?"

Jacc walked out of the room " Aye babe" I blushed and he looked over at Leeyah and Brandon " Oh shit when did y'all get here?"

" Wassup Bruh nice to see you too damn! We got here about 8 we already told Smalls lol anything else you wanna know?"

" Don't be an asshole B he wasn't awake when you told me"

" Would you look at that defending him already hmm maybe I do want the details of last night?"

I threw a pillow at him and stood up to walk into the bedroom, I could feel Jacc watching me walk I pulled my jeans from last night up under his t-shirt and grabbed my bag. He walked into the room behind me and leaned against the door looking at me

" Damn Ms.Independent use me for what you want and then just leave me in the morning how dare you be so rude."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him and laughed he walked over to me and took the bag out of my hand turning me so that I was facing him he wrapped his hands in my hair and kissed me , I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back slowly. He run his fingers through my hair and kissed me a little harder , I pulled away slowly and smiled at him.

" Seriously Kayla where are you going why you leaving?"

" I don't know isn't that what I am supposed to do Jacc ?"

" No it's not , if this was just some random hook up then yes but you aren't stop acting like that."

I looked at him defeated and put my bags down I really didn't know what was going through his head but I would play along for the moment. Leeyah knocked on the door and leaned in

" We are going to go get breakfast are you two coming ?"

We nodded and she walked back out I was glad I had packed a bag

" Okay well I am going to shower in Brandon's room cause if I shower in here with you I'm going to want to have sex with you So I'll be good" I laughed at him and nodded he was right he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the room. Leeyah popped in behind him and I laughed

" You know you have to tell me everything, and don't leave out any details Kayla."

" Leeyah not now but I swear I will okay ! I promise" I walked into the bathroom and showered I straightened my hair and put on a white tshirt leggings and my all white air forces. The boys got all fancy me I wasn't in the mood and Leeyah helped cause she had on workout clothes too. We headed out to our regular spot we sat at the table and ordered the food . Desean kept staring at me and he thought I didn't see him but I could feel his eyes on me I looked over at him and smiled

" What Jacc ? Something on my face you keep looking over here at me."

" Oh what I can't look at you now Ms Independent ?" He licked his lips and smiled

" Oh please you guys are making me sick lol can we have the details now please ? "

" Babe leave them alone lol damn let them be in the moment why you bugging" Leeyah looked at him with death in her eyes and he kissed her lips
And smiled " Okay you got it babe go ahead and give us the details please !"

Jacc looked at me and smiled then he looked across the table and B and Leeyah

" Well ms independent came over with pizza because she wanted to keep her friend company she ended up being the meal and we ended up being a little more than friendly that's all the details the two of y'all are going to get. "

My face had to be beat red because I could feel the heat in my cheeks I covered my face and hid in his shoulder

" OMG I knew it see babe I knew it I told you they were going to hook up" Leeyah squealed and shook B

She climbed out of the booth and grabbed my hand and pulled me out with her she dragged me out to the front of the restaurant!

" Kayla ! Omgosh why didn't you tell me ? I don't really want to know how it is because he's my cousin but you are glowing ! What does this mean for the two of you ?"

I twirled my hair between my fingers and looked around " I don't know what it means for us Leeyah that is the scary part"

I looked behind her back in the diner at the boys and some bitch was smiling all in Jacc's face he was playing with her hair and smiling.

" Leeyah I'm leaving ! I'll see you back at the room."

" Wait Kay what ? Where are you going " she turned around and looked inside of the diner and turned back to me but I had already walked away. I knew I shouldn't have done it I knew right away I was going to regret my decisions.