Chapter 18- Cali love?!

CALI CALI CALI.

NARRARATION

_____________

California. Hmph. Nobody quite knew why Tatyana wanted to leave for Cali. She hadnt told anyone of the phone call.

Tatyana still has no idea whatsoever who the person is. Because why would Police call under Blocked number right? Weird. She was worried tho. Really worried.

I mean Tatyanas a badass. And for her to worry about something like that os pretty major.

The group (Raquan aint in it no more bitches) Tatyana, Destiny, Prince and Jacob set off. There was a bit of arguing between everyone. But arguments are arguments. They put it behind their backs.

*Honey Cocaine - I miss you, was playing*

Tatyana teared up. Prince was looking at her. He felt sorry for her.

Tears started at

"Your always in my heart, and you'll always remain" .

PRINCE P.O.V

Poor Tatyana..... I decided to comfort her. I pulled her closer. Jacob didnt mind. He would of done it if he could, but he was the main nigguh driving. I pulled her close and hugged her. And I said

"Its ok Tatyana. Your mom might be gone but she will always be watching over you. She loves you. And dont ever blame her death on yourself."

She looked up at me and smiled.

I went on

" and dont EVER think you're a mistake. You are meant to be here. Just because the condom broke doesnt mean you arent special. You are wanted. And dont for a hour, minute, or even second think your moms death was your fault.

Shes in a better place now. And you will meet her. Shes here. Right beside you. Right now. Watching over you. Making sure your safe, and healthy. Its ok. I love you Tatyana, Destiny loves you, and obviously Jacob loves you. Stay strong. Because you have plenty to live for"

TATYANA P.O.V

Everything Prince just said to me made me feel so grateful and thankful. Hes truly someone who will always be with me, and I love him like a brother for that. Its just crazy how much that song reminds me of my Mother and I's , and My mother and fathers relationship. My mother. She was so beautiful. Inside and out. She was so faithful to my father, and he fucking ended her life. ITS HIS FAULT EVERYTHING IS HIS FUCKING FAULT. I would be home right now, safe, happy and worry free.

Yet im here. Unsafe, scare, worrysome, cold, tired, and mad at the world.

This is not how its suppose to be..... I wish i was like those girls. That have their parents.

That shit pisses me off. Seeing a child take advantage of their non abusive parents. It makes me so fucking mad. I hate it. I never had a mom and dad i could tell my problems to, and cry over, and worry about.

But thats ok. I have Jacob, Destiny , and Prince.

NO ONES P.O.V

The group never stopped. No potty breaks, gas pullovers. Nothing.

Jacob got pulled over once for driving too slow 😂 $16 ticket.

"fuck this ish i aint paying them shit" said Jacob

Prince laughed

"Well good luck when you end up in jail" .

Guys. I feel weird..... My stomach hurts. Destiny said.

Jacob: making its that baby kicking in.., he whispered

DE: i heard that.

JL(jacob): you were suppose to

DE: atleast im not a 19 year oldVirgin.

T: BACK IT UP. BABE YOU'RE A VIRGIN?!?!!? 😱😱😱

He didnt answer.

PR: 😂😂😂😂😂😂 DICK GAME SO STUPID

DE: Shut up Prince

PR : 😒

JL; I was saving it for the right girl.... And I thought it was you.

T: THOUGHT?

DE: OH SHIT ! WORLD STARRRRR

PR: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

JL & T: STFU MAN JESUS

DE AND PR : 😒😳

T: Thought.... What do you mean thought?

JL: What happened with Chres a while ago?

PR: WHAT HAPPENED ?!

DE JL AND T: NOTHING

PR: 😢😤😢😤 YOU guys never tell me shit you know.

DE: Love yuh 😘

T: OMFG THAT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE GET OVER YOURSELF DAMN.

JL just looked at her.

No words were exchanged for a while.

__________________________

AT THIS TIME I ADVICE YOU TO LISTEN TO

HONEY COCAINE: I MISS YOU

you will understand Tatyanas situation a bit better.

Meaningful chapter eh ?