Chapter 8

RAQUAN P.O.V ~~

Damn.... Jacobs lucky . I need a suga momma like that. Tatyana has Chres Jacob and me on her. I need to make my move. Im better than that scumbag Jacob anyday thinking hes all sensitive and down to earth and ish. Hes none. And Chres only wants sex a damn sexoholic that idiot is. Tatyana might catch aids. But I cant blame him. Tatyana has a body of an angel i wonder if shes a virgin... I would love to take that from her hehe.

I laughed out loud from my thoughts and Destiny looked at me

Destiny: Are you good?

Me: Never been better

I gave her a wide smile.

I need to Get Tatyana.... Even if it means cheating on Destiny

*Tatyana on the phone with Chres*

CHRES P.O.V !! ~~~

Me: Where are you baby??! can i come with you guys?!

Tatyana didnt seem to into me whenever i called her baby and asked where she was she changed the subject. It almost seems like im not good enough for her...

Tatyana: i do not know where we are. Please dont call me babe im in a relationship right now

Me: Oh yea that douche Jacob

Tatyana: what?!

Me : nothing. I'll call you back

Tatyana: yea whatever bye

I cant lie. All i want from Tatyana is her body. Shes fine as'f. I need to hit that ish. Jacob is good for her i know but i just wanna tap that ONCE and move on with my life. Getting Tatyana is like winning the lottery.

NARRARATION ~~

Everybody got back in the car. On their way to the other side of Ladera. Everyone had secrets. So far we know Raquan and Chres secret. To get at the same girl who is practically dating their bestfriend. They didnt care. All we need to know now is what Jacob is gonna do when he finds out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny; why arent you guys talking?? Where are we gonna stay? Take in how we havent even found a hotel yet!

Tatyana: hotel? Nigguh who here has money ? Bout hotel

Everyone looked at Raquan

Raquan: what? Just because im famous doesnt mean i have money !

Jacob: i seen your closet.... Seems like you steal stuff then!

Everyone laughed. They were enjoying them selves. Raquan cracking jokes.

But Tatyana and Jacob didnt really act the same around eachother anymore. They almost seemed to go back to aquantinces after Tatyanas call with Chres.

Tatyana broke the silence and went to go cuddle with Jacob

Tatyana: babe. Im sorry i wont talk to Chres if you dont want me to

Jacob : its ok baby. * kisses tatyanas forehead* im sorry for being so over protective.

Raquan was watching them.... Almost stalking them. He mouthed the words "fuck you Jacob"

---------------------------------------------

@_oddfutur3

Destiny ; @0bey_143

Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes they mean alot ❤😘❤😘