Chapter 14

Ok a quickie before I start chapter 13. Y'all listened to #Beautiful by Mariah Carey ft Miguel ?!?

DO IT NOW! Its so amazing. I'm in love with Mariah Carey 😍😍😍

While you're at it listen to POWER TRIP - J COLE FT MIGUEL! BOMBDOTCOM SONGS!!!

I kinda have writers block guys -__- help me! Inbox them thoughts 😊😉

But for some reason when i begin to write.. Words flow out of me

K back to to book ❤❤❤

If this chapters not as good, sorry 😘😘

__________________________

Tatyana P.O.V

Not this again....... I don't need this. First my dad, now Chres. I dont want Chres. It just happened. What is Jacob gonna say?!? Hes given me TOO many chances... What if this time its been enough?! i feel like i put Jacob through so much, almost stress him out. I dont know what to do. Im already hiding something from Destiny. Now Jacob?!? Jacob would never cheat on me, and I had to come to come along and do this. I hate myself 😔😔 I dont want to hide this from my own boyfriend. Ok. I cant keep this from him, and this Raquan thing. I'll tell Destiny IF we find Raquan.

I have no choice. I have to tell Jacob wether he likes it or not.

I went back to our ghetto ass hotel room. Hopefully theyre still there

Jacob and Destiny were passed out on the couch. I woke up Jacob and brought him to the other room.

Jacob, I have something to tell you baby.

What is it? He said.

I said I cheated on you with Chres.

What?.. He said Why.. What happened?!

Chres dragged me into his car & knocked me out. I woke up naked. He was too. He kissed me and seduced me. Im sorry .... It was a mistake i never wanted it to happen

Jacob didnt answer. He simply got up, and went into a different room

I was banging on the door

"JACOB. JACOB OPEN THE DOOR NOW PLEASE BABY IM WORRIED ABOUT YOU PLEASE OPEN UP"

Destiny came in.

"What.. What happened?!"

I told her full detail and decided to tell her about Raquan. She was pissed.

She left the hotel

I feel like everyone hates me. I want to die. Fuck my life.

I decided to write Jacob a note and slide it under the door. The note said

" Dear Jacob O'neil Latimore JR,

You thought I wouldnt remember your full name huh? I remember. You thought I wouldnt remember you sing, but dont wanna become famous? I remember. You thought I didnt remember your mom died when you were 12? Well I remember. You thought I didnt remember that you love me? Yup. I remember and I have taken advantage of the number of chances you have given me. Im so sorry. And to be mad at me. I understand. Break up with me. I will understand, but I will not be able to comprehend. You are all i have . Destiny left when I told her about Raquan. You are all i have left. YOU are all I care about. YOU are the one I wanna be with. YOU are the reason for my health and well being right now. I love YOU. And if you decide to leave me I understand just always know I love you. I will never stop.

Love, Tatyana Coggins. ❤❤

P.S : Call me when you decide you want to work this out. I love you, and I hope to call myself Tatyana Latimore one day 😊 Im sorry. Deeply sorry baby.

I slid it under the door.

Exited the hotel room. Took my phone and Some chaching. Needed a break.

__________________________

YOU LISTEN TO THE SONGS YET?!?!? HON DO IT NOW!! Love you guys 😘😘😘 If you listened to it before this chapter DAMN LOOK AT YOU BEING ALL PUNCTUAL AND SHIT lol 😂😊😘

@_oddfutur3 mention me doe.