Its not okay, its never okay.

A/n just a heads up I want to hear from you all the readers I need about 2 comments and five votes for me to finish the story. I have most of it finished on another document, I just need to transfer it over when I hear from you all... P.S. Sorry I did not warn you guys for cussing their will always be cussing in this story. Please enjoy!

The world is Chaotic wherever you Go!

   The next few weeks after I would hang out with Jake working on the project I'd head straight to where My grandfather was. Advertisements on the T.V's started a few weeks till the Tournament. I pull the hood of my jacket farther over my head knowing my face was on almost every commercial for it this year. They would talk about how I was a beast in the ring not showing any mercy to my opponents. I couldn't defend the way I was raised. It was kill or be killed, Though I didn't really kill anyone in the ring they were just near death. At least I had enough kindness to let them live till next year. I only worried about the person I'd be pitted against when I'm eighth rank. Only the top eight are promised a place in the top eight fights. I was one of them, so in all if Jake got his act together he could possibly reach the final eight matches.

I noticed he's too carefree to fight seriously. I hadn't seen him fight on the streets recently either. I do my normal stretches, Before Grandfather points out my weaknesses and makes me make my openings mileacsule. After I finish training the last friday before the tournament. You would not believe how many guys have either flirted with me in the past three weeks or have treated me with disrespect. If it was for Jake I feel like I might have some depression issues. Whenever a bunch of guys would pick on me knowing I can't lash out. Jake would wrap his arm around me and glare at them. They would turn tail and leave me alone. I heard rumors start up about us, they were grueling and harsh to my ears. I really liked him but I didn't want this image that I can't hold. I always tended to screw it up. I didn't want to screw it up not this time.

"So when is the Championship start?" Jake asked in our class

"The same day we have to present, I'll make sure to stay for the presentation. But afterwards I'll have to skip." I yawn softly

"Can I come with you?" He asks in a faint whisper

"Sure, if you can handle watching blood." I smirk. "I can't help that the prelims aren't as bloody as they used to be. There used to not be any restricting rules like their are now but oh well."

"COOL" He whistled

boys will be boys I mentally think before returning to my backward notes. I was writing doubles so he could have a copy. After class I hand him his set of notes he thanks me with a peck to the cheek as we split ways so he can go to Drivers ed and I could go to animal science. We had the same lunch, I remembered that when lunch came around that day I felt something stir in my gut telling me something bad would happen today. Jake seemed to noticed my Unease when I sat down beside him. We were sitting across from Tera and Cody. Tera smiled between us too, their fingers had been laced together the whole time. I kept feeling uneasy and my unease was finally answered when a hand slammed down on the table. The table went a little airborne but settled when my foot pressed down on it making it stop before it could flip up like a skateboard.

A growl threatens to erupt from my throat but Jake and Cody beat me to the punch. They both stand up sizing Choppin up, Toby his younger sister was in the distant background rolling her eyes at her brother. Choppin was only a year older than I was and he thought he could rule over me when I wasn't in control of the district any longer. He thought I was still his slave his property to torture whenever he felt like it.

"Fighting between contestants of the Tournament is forbidden!" I growl deeply

"Do you think I care scum." He hisses cranking the remote