The world is chaotic where ever you go.

While the teacher was still going on and on, I pulled out a sheet of paper writing her words from the blackboard, backwards subconsciously onto my notebook paper. Jake was watching me intently  curious as to why my notes were being wrote backwards. I did not realized I did had it again until after she finished with ten minutes left of class, glancing down at my paper sighing. I turn to face the boy I've now labeled Jake.

"So if we've got this project for the next six weeks.... I was thinking we should do after school work. Where should we meet up? at the library or your place. Because, mine is way too small as it is." I smirked

"You should come over to my place then, how about this weekend, and then on Saturday we could hang out and get to know each other a little better at the mall."

"Sure" I smiled.

     The rest of the day was horrid, people picked on my brother but he is much stronger than I. Having to squeeze my fingers tighter till they had turned white, at every comment a jock makes as they pass us. I want to start a fight with them for calling him a retard,  a idiot, or a cripple. Thomas grabs my clenched fist, his eyes send me that concerned look. I let go of my hand my knuckles are still a bright white from the power of my clenched fist. I can see Jake sitting with a group of jocks, I roll my eyes as he had made contact with mine. Jake stood up from where he was sitting and sat in front of Thomas and I. He looked very uncomfortable with Thomas. But at least he was trying to make an effort to get to know us.

"Well, hello I am Thomas, and this is my sister." Thomas introduced with a warm smile.

     I guess he had the feeling we had exchanged names but we hadn't not yet. I prefered to keep to myself I don't give out my name at all. It always led to trouble in the past schools. Jake clears his throat from the food he had been shoveling into his mouth earlier, in his nervous retreat into oneself.

"Hello Thomas, I'm Jake Strong," Jake shook Thomas's good hand

I actually gave a real smile this time it was a fake one at all. I also snickered happily I punched my brother gently.

"Looks like you're making more friends than me Bro." I teased playfully

"So anyways where are you guys from?" Jake asked leaning in wanting to get the details

"We'd tell u but then we'd have to kill you." I teased with a sly smirk

"Were from way far north, near Canada but not their yet. Like ten miles from the border that's where we were born and raised my older brother, sister and I. But my older brother and sister got into lots of trouble in each school we moved too. Sis would pick fights with the people who'd bully me and in the faults of her rage she would end up beating the shit out of them and getting expelled from many schools across the country... So really be careful around her." Thomas laughed yet warned

      Jake looked at me for a split second, gulping quickly, stealing a glance at me as I ate my school food. I ate every last bit on my tray just like Thomas did with his meal, I snatched his tray before he could back out of the table to take it to the trash. I have already dropped them off and sat back down in a minute flat. Thomas and I worked on school work with the remainder of our time. I had a lot of stuff to catch up after moving here two weeks after school had started. A few jocks came up and whistled at me as I worked hard on my school work.

     I looked up at the jocks sending them my most scariest deadliest of glares and it shut everyone in the room up. Infact everyone turned to look at me as I was sending the deadly aura too for extra measure. Thomas smacked me hard with his good arm.

"Don't ruin your chances of making friends before you even say hello." He growled

"But I don't like people you know that." I snapped back.

"But people help you survive... the more friends you have the higher chances of survival." he whispered consered

"I'm strong enough as I stand... I do not need help or protection." I snarled softly

      We both left the lunch room heading our separate ways to our own classes. I finish the day up quickly holding the books with disgust as I meet up with Thomas for the long walk home, we only have one car in our family and mom uses it. To get from work to home we rarely get to ride in it. only our older brother has a motorcycle and also knows how to drive the car. I could careless to learn how to drive the car. I know how to tune the engine and how to keep it running for millions of miles. I still have no yearning to drive the death trap.

     We reach the house in under 20 minutes, I get changed out of my school clothes, slipping into my normal street clothes. Dark parachute pants with a black hoodie that covers my face completely into darkness. But I can see completely clearly around me and hear my surroundings perfectly. My brother Quinn appears with his gray sweatshirt and jeans. He looks at my attire.

"Do you have your school work done?" He narrows his eyes

"Yes of course, I did it at lunch now we wait for nightfall." I Smirked

"Just be careful you two, you're all I have." Thomas said softly.

"We promise we will be careful for your sake." we both say at the same time.

      We leave around 8pm into the night my brother, I take up to the roofs of the taller city buildings. Their not so many here, like in many cities we've been in, but just enough for our way of traveling in this town. Just enough to evade the law if need to be. Just enough alleys to provide enough crime rates. I could confess that I've killed quite a few scumbags who tried to attack me blindly. At least five tops all rapists and murders, but thats just cleaning of the streets. What really sparked our attention was the street fights and the betting. That is what put the money on the table for food and other necessities.

      We were very careful people we learned from the best being our father. I look down at the amateur fighters, they had left so many openings each fighter in each match they did. Brother and I smirk at the easy pickings we would be bestowed once we picked the right moment to fight. I saw a familiar face it was Jake from school. He entered the next match, I jumped down from our perch to get the better view.

      I watched all the weaknesses he left wide open, for strikes I could easily do myself to take him down. But the other fighter was much weaker than him, and had a harder time seeing these weak points. I watched as the fight ended and shouts of alarm as sirens picked up. I snatched Jake's Wrist tugging him away from the fight they were still going at, Jake was rather surprised to see me. I heard cheap shots from the betters, still I pull him onward still not making a sound. He tries to pull away from my grasp but I squeeze his wrist tighter to almost breaking point, forcing him to follow me. I bring a finger up to my lips or to the darkness of my hood. He's frozen when he hears the police officers barking at the crowd.

      He follows me as we duck and weave in between the catacombs of the alleys small and wide. My feet fall silent against the ground while his plow loudly. Each of his foot falls made my sensitive ears cry a little. But I was trained in the way of fighting he was not. He could learn so much from me if I was willing to teach him. But I chose not to teach anyone my fighting style and that was for many reasons.

      I stop abruptly at a crossroads I tell him to run one direction while I run straight at the commotion. I was taking too big of a chance, if I was lucky I could hide behind the dumpster and he'd already be gone before the police pass this area. I slide my tiny body behind the smelly dumpster. I can hear the police's feet run past me, heading away from where I had sent Jake. I wait a good thirty minutes before leaving the safety of the dumpster. I slowly walk home to bring no attention to myself. When I get home Thomas looks completely relieved and so does Quinn and Mom. We eat together as a family before going to bed around 1 in the morning.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) I am so very sorry my dear readers that I have not posted this new chapter in so long. I have come to find out I have over 700 people whom have read this chapter alone. I will do my best in this year to post more to all of my stories that are not finished and to edit them. That is one of my new year resolutions to write more so that I may be happier with my life. I personally want to thank Grrrahboo  for mentioning my story "It's good and original no cliche well done" Thank you. I also wanted to thank bluninjabuddii for asking me to continue this. So I shall post the rest of this story in the next few days.