Sherlock

Ely P.O.V
It was my normal day. At the morgue which is normally sitting in the back room and watching classic horror movies and eating snack until some gruesome body awaited for Molly and I to examine. Molly normally is blabbing of about the lowlife Sherlock Holmes the famous consulting detective. Molly has been in love with this guy since before I started working here. All I know about him is that he is harsh to Molly, like telling her she gained a few pounds or that her lips are small but for some reason she still loves him. I don't get it really at all.

" Ely! We have a new carcass!" Molly shouted to get my attention.

I put on my latex rubber gloves and head over to the lifeless body lying on the metal table.

I examine to see that his cause of "death was by a bullet to the head. One of my least favorite yet most common killings."

" You're wrong Miss Wess." Said a voice that I loath.

I sigh and put my hands down to my sides and look down.

" if it isn't a head shot then what is it." Said Molly.

" How could you be so stupid... Don't answer that. If you look closer the bullet wound is fresh and then the wound on the side of the neck is two days old to be in fact. The man was injected with some syringe then later was shot after the syringe  filled his body and killed him. I have yet to discover the syringe and I want you two to examine it. I have a few ideas on what it is but I am going to keep that between john and I... I don't trust a certain person in this room." Sherlock says looking at me.

" I best be off and don't forget about the Christmas  party tomorrow." He said with a sly smile that crept upon his cheeks.

" There has been a murder and all he cares about is a Christmas  party...what do you see in him?" I said as I stick a needle into the left vain to take a blood test.

" well he is really smart and he can be so caring and sweet sometimes his smile just makes my heart flutter." Molly says as her heart beats faster with every word that slewed out of her mouth.

Once I get the blood samples I then bring the over to test them. The testing part is boring so i will just skip that.

" hey Molly come see this... There is this strange yellow substance in the blood cells. And the cells have seemed to turn brown. The computer doesn't have what the syringe is programmed. " I said confused  because this computer is programmed with everything you can imagine.

" Weird... Maybe I should call up sherlock... He will know." Molly said pulling her phone out.

" No!! I will figure this out tomorrow and if I can't get it you can tell him tomorrow." I said as I shut down the computer.

" I am heading home I will see you tomorrow at work." I said.

" are you not going to the party?" Molly said.

" I wasn't invited and even if I was I still wouldn't go." I said with a bit of annoyance.

" please I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of Sherlock and you always get me put of those situations so please come I invite you." She said practically begging.

" I will think about it... Night molly." I say as I head home.

Sherlock P.O.V

I sit in my chair and I think about the murder. I am in my mind palace.

" why do you hate Ely so much I still don't get it." Watson said trying to start a conversation.

" Be quiet I am in my thinking place!" I said snapping at Watson.