Everyday

Y/N POV

5 years later

Well, I lost that bet. But I do love my daughter Lydia. She's my sarcastic little baby. "How was school?"

She had a huge smile on her face. "It was really fun. We got to color for recess and I lost my first tooth. See?" She said showing me her mouth.

"I see. Where's your tooth?" I asked.

"Under my pillow so the tooth fairy can get it." She said in excitement. After a couple minutes of playing a game she started giggling the author giggle she does.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked smiling.

"I don't know." She says giggling more.

"Well little girls who- ah!" I screamed when Stuart came up behind me and scared me. "Hi baby. I thought you didn't get out until later today." I said giving him a hug.

"Well I got out early so I could spend time with my girls." He said also smiling."Where'd your tooth go?" He said to Lydia.

"I lost it. Where are your glasses?" She asked curiously.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She nodded enthusiastically. "They-"

"They're fake." I says and she fake gasped.

"You interrupted dad. Dad now she has to get tickled." She said running after me.

"You'll never catch me alive." I said laughing. When we finished running and sat down while Stuart day there smiling. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Just wondering how I got this from being an ass." Lydia gasped. He looked at me scared.

"Ooh, dad swore. You know what this means mommy?"

"I think I do." I said seriously making Stuart gulp. We both rasberried him on the cheek. "Bad Stuart." We all just sat there laughing.

A/N

I'm literally in love with this gif. But anyway. That was the end of the book. I hope you all enjoyed. P.s I love all of you❤❤❤✌✌✌✌