The Letter

Y\N POV

I couldn't open the letter, I shouldn't open the letter. If I open the letter it might reveal something I don't want to know because it might hurt me. But what if the letter has something good, it could fix everything. But if it's bad it could ruin everything. I need to stop being such a wimp and get it over with in the first place, if it's bad, then so be it, I can't change the past. But I can change how I live in the future. It could affect it, it may not. Live with it, deal with it, blah blah blah. What am I even doing? I'm just having an argument with myself because of one person, one who I thought would've been different.

******

I ran as fast as I could to where I should be, but he wasn't there. I hadn't expected him to be either. I took too long, I should've just listened to him without getting into all of this trouble. It's about two hours after when he had said to meet him, but I blew it. This was the sign from my mother. He was obviously too good for me in the first place, and my mother knew it. This is why I still talk to my mother in heaven, she still keeps me in line I should just leave...

The Letter

Dear Y/N,
No, that was an ordinary beginning for an extraordinary girl. Where should I begin? I was a dick to you when I met you, and I didn't know why. All I wanted to do was get to know everything about you. And yes, that may have sounded creepy, but that was the first time I've felt that way. I didn't know how to react to these knew feelings. I don't know what you do to me, but now I do. I used to hate it, but now I love this feeling get when I see you smile, or hear your laugh or, how I could listen to you talk for the rest of my days. I love how beautiful you are, I love how easy it is for me to talk to you, and I just love everything about you. And I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you. It may be too early in our relationship for me to say this, but it's true. I would use my last breath to say it, I would scream it from the rooftops, I wouldn't even lie if it were the thing I was told to do for life. I would never lie about it. But now I blew it. But please just hear me out. I only went to the strip club for work and this stripper kept putting her fingers in my mouth, but it wasn't my intention there. I may have had a few too many drinks that even I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry. If you could forgive me and give me a second chance I will not mess it up. I meant everything I said in this letter. If you're willing to give me a second chance meet me at the library at google.

love, Stuart.

"Y/N is that you?" I turned around and Stuart was there standing in a suit, without a beanie or his glasses.

"Was it true? Was everything you said in the letter true?" He nodded. "I would've been here sooner, but my dad and Y/C/N-"

He shushed me. "Look I don't care about that all I care about is that you're here now, with me." He took a deep breath. "I love you Y/N." I ran up and kissed him. Not a peck and not a full on make-out session, I deep, passionate, loving kiss that meant the world to me.

"I love you too Stuart and nothing can stop that, not my father, not Y/C/N, anything. I only want you, for the rest of my life."

A/N

okay guys there are a few more chapters to go, so don't give up on me now. Anyway, I hope you liked it, and I want to wish you guys a Happy New Year. I'm sorry if there are many typos i wante to get this done by midnight to say that, so thank you all, I love you and so does Stuart.