Well Then

Y/N POV

We walked back to lunch and I say down across from Stuart. He put his phone down and looked at me with guilt, but I didn't look at him. "Look, I-." He stopped talking when I took out my phone. "Never mind." He said in a sigh.

"So....?" Lyell said trying to break the tension. "We never got your full name." He said looking at me.

"Oh yeah. It's Y/F/N." I said smiling.

"That's a lovely name." Lyell said smiling.

"Thank you." I said smiling back. There was a gagging noise made. Neha.

"We gotta go. If Stuart ever looks up from his phone tell him we left." She said walking away. I gave her a thumbs up. I took out my phone again.

"Where did everybody go?" Stuart looked up confused.

"Left." I said not bothering to look up.

"Are you seriously going to ignore me?" He said annoyed.

"I don't know are you going to ignore everybody else? What's so important on that phone anyway? Why are you so secretive? Are you hiding porn on there?" He looked caught off guard.

"No. And how is that any of your business?" Oh. Okay.

"How is me ignoring you any of your business?" He looked pissed.

"Whatever." He got up and stormed off. He left his phone. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. Back to the library I go.

Which book should I read now? I'll just stick with Allegiant. What?! No! *spoiler alert if you haven't finished the book*. Veronica Roth is dead to me! She can't kill Tris! *end of spoiler*. The door burst open and an angry looking Stuart stood there. "Where's my phone!?" He yelled. I slipped it out of my pocket and gave it to home still reading my book. "You didn't look on this did you?" He asked nervous.

"I have better things to do than watching your porn." I said smirking. He just walked away. "Well then."

A/N

Thanks for all the vote. I love you all.