결정

"Jimin, I'm sorry!", you ran after him but his steps were very quick.

"Why didn't you tell me? I am so confused... I don't know what to think please leave me alone now.", he said continuing on walking.

"Wait, Jimin! Let me explain, now, please!", you screamed after him and he listened to you. He stopped, waiting for you to reach him.

"Jimin...", you began feeling your whole body shiver, "I am... The worst I know. I really wanted to try it with you but he suddenly appeared and shook up my heart.. I didn't realise that I can't seem to move on, no matter how hard I try. No matter what a good boyfriend you are. And you are! Well, were... You've always been there for me and you gave me every reason to fall for you but somehow... I just couldn't. Jimin!", you reached to him. He had sunken his head and seemed to cry. You hated yourself so much right now but you couldn't do anything. Finally you had said the truth, the truth Jimin had deserved all along.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. You deserve someone so much better. I'm the biggest shit.", you leaned your head on his shoulder and like that you stood for a while. Crying together.

He nodded after a while and looked at you. His eyes were red and his cheeks puffy.

"I'm sorry for you too. And I hope the best for you. You're not the biggest shit, he is. Not seeing what beautiful girl he's missing out."

"No, Jimin!", you sobbed even more but now got Jimin's support because he was holding you up. Preventing you from falling down again.

"I mean it. Should I bring you home?", he stroked over your hair being so gentle. His voice was a little shaky too but the fact that he tried his hardest to pretend it's okay was destroying you. The reason he wanted to seem okay was so that you wouldn't feel that bad but this actually made you feel worse. To know you hurt a guy who deserved nothing but the perfect girlfriend. And you had used him to get over your ex. How could you ever forgive yourself for that?

"It's okay I can do it.", a raspy voice suddenly appeared from behind.

Jimin's grip tightened immediately.

"Go back having sex with your girlfriend in public!", Jimin hissed at Taehyung.

Taehyung's reply was a simple sigh and probably rolling his eyes. You couldn't see but that's what he would usually do, roll his eyes.

"I rather want to bring my ex girlfriend home.", he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you over his shoulder causing you to squeak.

Jimin stood right in front of Taehyung commanding him to let you down but Taehyung didn't listen.

"Please, get out of my way.", Taehyung said quietly.

"Do you think you can come back and simply do whatever you want? Break her heart and then come back and expect her to have forgiven you? Did you come back because you realised you could use advantage of her? You know that she doesn't deserve you, right?", Jimin said very angrily. This was the first time you heard Jimin getting that angry.

"Well she doesn't deserve you either after what she has done so I think we suit each other in a way since we're the 'evil' partners.", Taehyung snapped at Jimin.

You tried to get off Taehyung but he tightened his grip. Taehyung was crossing the line. And Jimin thought the same since he stepped closer and threatened to become violent just when Wendy appeared.

"Boys, boys! What's going on?", she raised her eyebrows at Taehyung.

The action was still happening behind your back, which made you feel nervous.